Reviews for The Lies That Bind Us
Please continue!
DeLovelyRose chapter 30 . 9/8
Well. This is seriously amazing. I honestly don't even know how you, good author, managed this. You've created the best possible AUeveryone is in charactersomehow? But slightly different of course, with perfectly logical personality updatessomehow?

I just can't even fathom how you accomplished this perfection. Every single sentence is a delight.

My favorite thing is the characters. Oh my gosh, the characters. They are so dynamic and beautiful and each so lovable. I love them all! The plot is really heating up too! Agh, I can't praise this enough. It's really wonderful. I'm so excited I found this story. Can't wait to see more!
Ok I love this story but my heart can’t take the stress anymore
This is so well written and an amazing plot, I know you must be super busy and appreciate you continuing to update! My heart pangs for how bleak things seem for Hermione and Draco... only way out is for nott Sr. to kick the bucket
Please continue :)
You have to keep updating this story is the most amazing, romantic, intresting and wonderful fanfiction story i have ever read!
C.C.Baker chapter 21 . 7/20
Please continue
C.C.Baker chapter 26 . 7/20
It’s amazing
C.C.Baker chapter 26 . 7/20
Please don’t abandon this story.
C.C.Baker chapter 30 . 7/20
Don’t give up on this story
C.C.Baker chapter 30 . 7/20
Please please please please continue!
C.C.Baker chapter 1 . 7/12
I’m very intrigued with this summaryYou have my attention
Bookloverdream chapter 30 . 7/9
So I just devoured this story— all 30 chapters— in one sitting. This. Is. Awesome. You go, momma.
Violet97mc chapter 30 . 7/6