Reviews for My Last Thoughts are of You
PJO FAN chapter 3 . 11/23/2021
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE FANFIC
kalisfandomstories1004 chapter 3 . 10/20/2021
AGHHHH! The angst in here is AMAZING and so is the storyline and writing. Luv it!
thekageofthenight chapter 3 . 5/5/2021
so cute!
Jen chapter 3 . 4/18/2021
Oh, my. That was good. The right amount of angst, and wonderfulness. That scene with Adrien when he realized Marinette was Ladybug, (and I don't want to spoil anything more in the review). Thanks for the great story!
KittyNoir123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
Amazing Story! Loved it, hidden gem. 3

~Kitty Noir
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2021
Ugh I cried so much. But it was good
Kapel85 chapter 3 . 12/10/2020
Wonderful, powerful story.
AnzuxX chapter 3 . 12/3/2020
Ok, cette histoire était beaucoup trop intense pour moi, le premier chapitre a briser mon cœur de beaucoup trop de façon!
Ouah! J’ai pas les mots! Je sais pas si je dois te remercier pour l’histoire ou me mettre en boule et pleurer toute les larmes de mon corps... ah ah!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2020
Fantastic story! I loved this so much, great job!
browneyedgirl41 chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
This was great! I loved that it had a happy ending.
Black Canary chapter 2 . 10/24/2020
I love that Tom knows. It always makes it better when Tom is in the story. It may not seem like a big deal but it adds so much
Black Canary chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
Oh my god this is so good so far! I would've never read it if you didn't say no character death. The details and story is so fluffing good! The suspense and fear and emotion *chefs kiss*. I can't wait to keep reading. I really enjoy reading the ones when one of them is hurt because I feel like it shows a different side to their character. Ugh its so good
SunshineMLB chapter 3 . 10/11/2020
Thank you for this sweet and beautifully written story!
Eriko75 chapter 3 . 8/20/2020
that was awesome...gosh I loved every moment of it
KieraRaelyn chapter 3 . 7/13/2020
Well, that was intense. I... want more? Like, I'm not sure what more. Some fluff, maybe? To soothe after the angst? I dunno. My problem, not yours, because your ending was fine. Good job with the story.