Reviews for My Last Thoughts are of You
Allyme.18 chapter 3 . 11/1/2019
This story was sad and amazing.
reader804593 chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
I have to say... I have never been quite this enthralled with a story before! It was absolutely beautiful and heart-wrenching and just... awing. Thank you for the time you put into this. Marinette's thoughts of Chat in the beginning made my heart swell x1000. And goodness... Adrien's reaction... whew. I have never felt pain like that in my chest before as a reader! You made that come ALIVE! You are an outstanding writer! Thank you.
ShazDogg chapter 3 . 10/20/2019
Omg I cried, that was amazing
ae hye han chapter 3 . 10/5/2019
Love the entire story!

Awesome ending. Just all in all a great story!
angie chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
Oh my goooooooooodnessssss! Wow, you are a good author.
Late Bloomers chapter 3 . 9/1/2019
OH MY! This is so beautiful. I legitly crying throughout the story. Thank you for the beautiful story
No one chapter 3 . 8/31/2019
Nooooooo. Keep going I want more is get like animated or . was amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2019
I can't find words great enough to describe this AMAZING book!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2019
I love this! Like so much!
elliebelliegirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Helpful tip! Adrien isn't spelled with a extra 'a'. Otherwise, great story!
Dany chapter 3 . 6/5/2019
Beautiful, great! !
Congratulation!
MarichatLover chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
This was truly amazing! I love me some Adrianette fluff! The story, the writing, and the fEeLs! Omg, I can't! Just too good!
MarichatLover chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
Just stick a knife in my heart, why don't ya?
MarichatLover chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Wow. That's a whole new level of intense! I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
Hello! I'm going to contact you here as well as on AO3, in case you check one more frequently than the other or something. I'm in the process of creating ebooks of some of my favorite fanfics in order to have access to them on my Kindle when I'm offline, and I included this fic. I wondered if you wanted me to give you access to the ebook, for whatever purposes you choose :) If so, let me know, and we can discuss how best to give it to you!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »