Reviews for My Last Thoughts are of You
Rosie-Rose16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
I have to say. I read like 1000 miraculous fanfictions but that one, that one is simply one of my favorite. Or maybe my favorite of all! The first chapter is amazing, simply amazing with the pov of each of them. And heartbreaking. You captured really well their essence and that's exactly how I would see them in the future. I'm so in love, I re-read it 3 times already and will do it again!
KoalaWho chapter 3 . 4/18/2019
This is an absolute Amazing store, I have read it at lest a half dozen times and am not able to get thru it with out tears coming. You captured the characters the way they where created perfectly. The raw emotions that you captured of each of them and letting us experience every thing that happened to them from the there point as it was happening. I really enjoyed the way you had Adrien learn that his friend was also ladybug and the total scene of despair he felt as he was facing the fact that he was losing both Marienette and Ladybug.

I would also love to see more on how the two kwamie experience the whole event, and expanding more on how Marienete friends dealt with life and here injuries after the she came out of surgery and when they where finally able to visit her in the hospital. You show so little of how hard it had been on Adrien as he waited and the guilt he felt in feeling he failed Marienete that day and was not able to protect her seeing that he loved her as much as he did Ladybug

I can totally relate to the raw emotion of Adrien had when holding Marinette has she lies there.

As years ago I had to do deal with an employee that had fallen and hit his head with blood from him all around me and not sure what would happen as we waited for the ambience to come, at the same time I had to keep his older brother who also worked there from freaking out. Which was made all the harder for not a month early they had lost there sister. (Happy to say that the He made a 100% Recovery)

Then Felling the emotions of Alya and Nino as they watched there friend and remembering my own feeling when as a teen having to deal with a family member that had been hit by a car
Amberbug123 chapter 3 . 3/28/2019
Amazing
SailorChronos1 chapter 3 . 3/20/2019
As a fellow Miraculous fan, I'd like to say that you've written a wonderful story. I quite enjoyed your characterizations of both Marinette and Adrian and the depth of their feelings for one another.
Noir and m'lady chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
you are the absolute best for writing the story this is why I'm alive to listen to the story is the best of everything I ever read
Noir and m'lady chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
In the name of Love everything will happen as lucky as tiki is
Noir and m'lady chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
This is so BLOODCURLING I love it
LEiLa sOmA chapter 3 . 2/24/2019
mAsON i sWeaR tO gOd
Leila Soma chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Welp time to cry myself to sleep, plus awesome job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2019
this was an awesome story
miisfxrtune chapter 3 . 2/11/2019
This story was so beautiful!
rz chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
that was so good! ugh, they need a movie abt this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2019
Oh my god this is such a great story if you happened to write a book i will be more than happy to read it.
I reread this story so many times i hope you know how talented you are, i am not sure if i have read anything better than this keep up the good work.
And i am sure i speak for everyone that has read this when i say this story is absolutely outstanding.

Lol i sound like a teacher.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
I loved this, I really hope you write more fan fiction in the future I would love to read it!
Alana chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
So, I cried, just to be honest. It amazed me how well you got all of their perspectives in and made death seem like she was just falling asleep. It made it even more sad and that much better. You truly have talent. Thank you for sharing this with the world!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »