Reviews for To Hold You Over In Heaven
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/9
Aw! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I'm crying, it's so beautiful..
I can imagine itachi smiling while looking and listening to them.
miss itachi so much
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I'm not a SasuSaku shipper myself either, I think the only good thing that came out of that is Sarada. I wish there were more ItaSara stories out there, it would have been really amusing and sweet to see these two interact in the series, but it was not meant to happen, obviously. Anyway, I like how you depicted this 'family reunion', with the three of them visiting Itachi's grave and other people remembering and honoring Itachi as well. I hope you write more stories about Sarada and Itachi!
Ninjarific-Marmalaide chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I think it really is romantic! It has a tender longing of grief and bitter happiness that you captured well with this moment. I love imagining Itachi meeting Sarada!
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Aw, i love it! It was so heartwarming! Hahahaha! Kakashi left an icha-icha book at Itachi's grave? Hahahahaha!
minecyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I don't even know what to say...this is beautiful. Well done.
allhotdogsgotoheaven chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I cri. So good!
lady sakeru chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I like this fic. If only Itachi is physically there. He deserves to see and experience what he always wanted for his brother, and Sarada and Sakura deserves to meet and know who he really is. Nice story and thanks for this.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Nice Uchiha family moment captured here. Emotion flows nicely and surprisingly things are not overly sad but uplifting. Loved the inclusion of the dango sticks. I just found out they were one of Itachi's favorite foods with the latest Itachi episode and like how you wove that fact seamlessly into this piece. Thanks for sharing!
SweetBone chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This was really cute , I loved it !
Arianna chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This was beautiful, I definitely had a lot of feels!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Cute, for not being a SasuSaku fan, you did an awesome job!
ilovefinn924 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Cute!: )
guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
wonderful story!really heartwarming
EvanescenceUchiha chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
For some reason I can't reply to your pm directly.