Reviews for Soul of the Clock
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 2/22
Jostanos chapter 19 . 2/22
*nods* Understood. I am grateful for whatever chapters that you post whenever you post them, Kanathia. To me there isn't any rush, and I am _usually_ a patient person when it comes to waiting for updates. *rubs the back of his head* About the only time I get impatient is when the writer takes either an extended hiatus, has decided to discontinue/abandon their stories without warning, and or has left FF mid stories with little or no explanations as to why they left/are leaving. The lone exception to that one is their demise... which has happened at least twice since I've gotten an account here for writers to respond to my reviews.

This chapter, like the others, was a joy to read. my friend, and I believe that you are fantastic too! *eye smiles*

Please continue when you may! *eye smiles*
LittleAngel2292 chapter 18 . 2/19
Good chap
Jostanos chapter 18 . 2/19
Welcome back, Kanathia, and apology accepted! *eye smiles*

Please continue when you may, my friend, and please do..not.. rush. Thank you. :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 2/19
ShadowRealmComics chapter 17 . 8/29/2019
Hmmm, interesting story you have here. I had to read it all before I could stop and post a review. Keep it for I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2019
*sigh* The idea behind he story was really interesting but... The character Harry isn't any interesting... He does not seems that different from what he was in cannon which is something weird as he was in a clock for so long and even if he slept most of the time it should change a person.

He said he was one of the creators of the clock and yet he does not seems that strong and his magic is so... dull, boring and bland that it really feels out of place that its not even enjoyable to see him in a fight... It does kill the mood to read the story.
Gerbilfriend chapter 17 . 6/15/2019
Welcome back. Kosmos and Harry are cute as always
Jostanos chapter 17 . 6/9/2019
Safe journey, Kanathia, and may you continue whenever possible. :)

*ahem* And now the full J.R.R. Tolkien "the Hobbit" quote:
"Safe journey wherever you fare. May your eyries welcome you at your journeys end."
CRose chapter 17 . 6/7/2019
This is a fun story, hopefully we can see more as soon as possible
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2019
Things seem confusing. The start made Harry as an almost godlike being. Then it changed and it is supposed to be believable that he is virtually a zero or complete loser? It's like reading two totally different fics.
Greatazuredragon chapter 17 . 6/5/2019
Nice chapter, good work.
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 6/5/2019
FixThisPlease chapter 17 . 6/5/2019
IT IS CANA NOT KANA other than that ok.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 17 . 6/5/2019
Good chap I love this so freaking much