Reviews for Call of Darkness
Aberamonli chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very intruiging! (did i spell that right?) Doesnt look like you're ever going to update, though, considering it was done over a year ago? But.. but.. I like it! :big eyes: Ah, well. If there's any chance of you ever continuiing it... consider this encouragement? (By the way, I've just recently discovered your stuff on , and I love all that I've read so far).
Prologi chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I want to see more of this. _

The start sounds good.

*wanders off with a huge placate saying "We want more!"*
MrArthorandMrBob4eva chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
It's me... your muse finder. Padfootwolfboy. Yes I know, and I do concent. You may gravel at my feet now. No? Okay just kidding. Really. I was! Heehee.

Anyhoo... I like this so far. Sirius is a stupid annoying 9 year old boy but I s'pose even pretty Siri had to be an idiot once right? Poor Remmie. He has it so hard even as a little boy. I love him. ::Huggles adult Remmie and Siri and whispers in their ears "You're prettier."::

The names you picked fer the families are like really strange. Seriously. I still hold firm that Sirius's dad's name was William. It just fits, I swear. Right. Moving on. ::Gives thumbs up:: Very good so far. Please continue!

Ooh! One last thing: Write a sequel to "Definition of a Wolf"!
stellar chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
interesting. i'm had to read it kinda fast so i'm not real clear on the details, but i think you should continue. i'd like to see where it goes.
Novek Dace chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
#It rocks! Write more about how cool I am!~

**Fwaps Siri**

He's right tho, it doth rock. You've given it a really nice intro, and I'm already hooked. So you should write more, lest Cosmo's monkey eats your Super Toilet.

"Look! I made a monkey!"