Reviews for Great Plan
Aurinko chapter 16 . 3/18/2003
Great story. Jack and Irina seem like such a perfect couple that it's great when they finally get it together. Poor Syd! Hope you write more soon!
Maureen chapter 16 . 1/28/2003
I think you ought to continue on with what happens after they return. It's really good!
Lucifer chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
I am so glad to see a Jackfan. He's the best!

Enjoyed your story very much. Well written and fitting and very satisfying. :-) Keep it up!
nonwritingLurker chapter 16 . 1/22/2003
I absolutely adore this fic. If chapter 16 is the end of this story, then a sequel is most definitely in order! The characterizations are wonderful with an integrated backstory that explains almost everything that Irina did. The line where Jack refers to Irina as Mrs. Bristow is an almost perfect reinforcement of your plot.I am very interested in how you Jack and Irina deal with the fact that she is a CIA prisoner. The reactions from Kendall, Devlin, and Vaughn ought to prove interesting.
astacia chapter 16 . 1/22/2003
Oh, I love this story. More, I say, more. Update soon, please.
long-lost-bristow chapter 16 . 1/22/2003
Loved the story and the whole Jack/Irina relationship! Please tell me there will be a sequel in the future?
glaurificus chapter 16 . 1/22/2003
Beautiful! Absolutely Fabulous! *wipes a tear away* If this is the end, it deserves a sequel!
Irina chapter 14 . 1/21/2003
You's very nice of you to update this daily rather than weekly or monthly even..and I commend you for that. Though I do hope you will finsh soon. I really enjoyed the serum talk it made sense for Irina and Jack to only open up when something like that were to happen. I do wonder about Sydney, the characterization is a little weak. But otherwise it is a lovely piece of writting.
Christina chapter 14 . 1/21/2003
Hurray! More romance please!
Christina chapter 12 . 1/20/2003
Keep it coming! I hope there is more!
aliasfan007 chapter 10 . 1/20/2003
Good story a break from the usual plotlines that are out there! Keep updating!
Intel chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
lovely bubbly!
Christina chapter 10 . 1/20/2003
I'm hooked. Keep it coming!
IcemanGal chapter 10 . 1/20/2003
This is absolutely fabulous and I hope you finish it soon. You completely capture the characters of Jack and Irina (and Sydney)and the complex bond of shared history and sensual pull that links J&I even as they desperately try to pretend to be utterly hardened against each other. I hope for a happy ending - both the expected rescue by Sydney, and the deeper emotional rescue from the trap-laden past.
Intel chapter 1 . 1/20/2003