Reviews for Back to the Future II (LaurenHady13's Version)
Really good, although Abbey is a really bland and boring character, she does not really have an effect with what happens in the story. I hope you give her more development.
eraider60 chapter 9 . 7/28
Loved the chapter! Looking forward to the rest!
Number Ten chapter 9 . 7/23
Wow, the higher stakes with the memory wipe. I absolutely loved the Jeremy and Abby moment #jerabby! I understand how Abby feels, not wanting to become helpless
Number Ten chapter 9 . 7/25
Definitely worth the wait. Marty had a serious moment of confusion there
mpowers045 chapter 9 . 7/23
This is totally a 100% worth the waiting
zeropolis79 chapter 8 . 7/16
Really been enjoying this one! Look forward to reading futher chapters.. I'm guessing JEremy will end up going to 1885 with Doc (and maybe Abby)
WillSmith5S0S chapter 8 . 4/8
This was amazing. Please update it.
Number Ten chapter 8 . 3/30
Memories... uh oh. Glad you're back. I also just recently went back to an old story too lol
eraider60 chapter 8 . 3/30
Neat idea with the altered timeline affecting one's memories! And don't worry about having the readers wait. People understand that life happens, and it can make people lose interest in writing out the story, something happens and they don't have time to write anything, or in some cases hit a block in what to write. I got my taste of that when I wrote out my own multi-chapter story that I did. I'm attempting to write another story now, but I'm holding off on uploading here until I have a good amount of chapters ready, so I can release in consistent intervals.

I'm really liking this, and look forward to seeing what's next! :)
mpowers045 chapter 8 . 3/30
This chapter is worth it and I liked it a lot
mpowers045 chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
Here's a line for Abby while they were in Biff's car. When Old Biff said you sound like a damn fool for not saying it right. "Look who's talking." Abby said quietly.
Number Ten chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
This is such a great stoory, I hope to one day write my own version. Please keep writing.
eraider60 chapter 6 . 8/25/2017
Great chapter! Looking forward to the rest!
clanderson3675 chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
Took you long enough yes I'm impatient so sue me, how impatient am I in waiting for a story to be updated? Well on a scale of Negative Infinity to Positive Infinity, Postive infinity being so impatient that the person can't wait until the next sunrise or sunset depending on their preference, I'm positive infinity kind patience.

I hope you understood how impatient I am.
Guest2 chapter 5 . 6/4/2017
This story is awesome more please.