Reviews for Nothing Else Matters by fyrebirch
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Hmmmmm. Curious to see this play out. Thank you.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Oh wow she dreamed there relationship but will they still end up together I loved it
Straight thru the Heart Fics chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Thank you for writing for us! Good luck in the contest! ;)
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Loved that. Don't know if there is more but it is fine the way it is.
vampbirch chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
As someone who believes in love at first sight, OTPs and soulmates and all that, I believe this entry suits this contest perfectly. I was somewhat puzzled at first, wondering if there was a time jump and we were simply moving forward and Bella was going to experience some sort of PTSD from what happened. Instead we learned it was just a dream, but that Edward was waiting for her and she loved him that whole time. Nothing else matters. It sort of reminds me of If I Stay, except Bella had these experiences with Edward that never really happened. Beautiful entry and I'll be following this in hopes for an EPov. Id love to know what he was up to, though I can't imagine he was far from her with such vivid dreams.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I think it lakes of context or details. Somehow I gather that bella dreamed her time with Edward but why should she hate him for his love?
FFnan chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
She doesn't even know him? None of it was real? I'm sure there will be an interesting conversation to come. At least he already loves her.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I really enjoyed this one, although it confused the heck out of me. I think I need a timeline to figure what actually happened at what time. I'm also wondering if it was all reality or if Bella was dreaming some of that while she was unconscious, "lying here, month after month"?!
Good luck in the contest!
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
*sniff* Nothing else matters. *sigh* thank you for your story.
jm1708 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Wow i'd really like to read more of this
archy12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Um, so what happened in between...Was that the future? I can't think of any other explanation.
Not very smart of Bella to keep on moving towards the girl (and the killer!), was it? Didn't she have any sense of self-preservation?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Interesting, thank you!
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Interesting and charming!
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Good luck in the contest!
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
What an awesome twist! Loved it!