Reviews for Urban Legend
Garjansverd chapter 18 . 10/8
This is a perfect spooky/creepy autumn read. And has just rocketed me back into the RW/YST fandom. Picked this back up a few weeks ago and was ecstatic to see not only that you both have updated - but that it's complete *super mega happy dance going on over here*

Still the same chills down the spine feeling I remember from last reading it. I enjoyed the updated chapters a lot. Particularly after they beat Ryo's beast and the horror started all over again. And oh man that ending battle scene where the Ronin's almost gave up hope. Still wondering what happened to send Robyn out to meet them in the parking lot with no memory of what happened... and I'm very excited to read the sequel.
Maximus Prime chapter 18 . 4/3
This piece of mastery... was well worth the two plus years it has been in motion. Excellent doc , Willow and Ghost. 5 stars!
Maximus Prime chapter 16 . 4/2
Uhhh... Regan’s worry wart texting was the real reason everything fell apart. Will that get acknowledged?
Andrea chapter 11 . 1/21
yooooooooooooo

i have been reading this all day during my free time and i don't want to stop (i made myself stop long enough to leave a comment finally lol) and it's just SO GOOD. the boys here are so much more alive and real than how they're depicted in the show. i love your take on them.

and god i LOVE Robyn and Regan! more awesome ladies pls!
Virgin of Aquarius chapter 18 . 8/1/2017
Well, my friends, you have totally made my day with this story! I will be so looking forward to read the sequel! And of course to see if my dear blue-haired Ronin gets married or not. Finally, Willows der, I totally loved Regan! See ya!
ZeldaMoogle chapter 18 . 7/24/2017
Oh, my goodness. This was an excellent ending to a very emotional ride! Speaking of emotions, the FEELZ. ALL THE FEELZ. o-o As always, the characterizations and the twists and everything were spot on. I'm still wondering how Robyn got down the mountain, though; that's the one thing that's not really tied up or explained by the end, but I have a feeling that was deliberate (and maybe is related to what happened at the end of Warriors Still?).

My favorite part, though-well. I guess I have two. The aftermath of the fight, where Robyn was rotating taking care of the guys (and Mia and Reagan doing the same) was very much her character in a nutshell. I really loved seeing that interaction between them all-the guys finally getting taken care of, for a change! And then of course there was Rowen and Reagan's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE CUTENESS OMG at the very end. I was practically squeeing the whole time! What a perfect way to end all the horror they went through!

Congrats on the completion, and if you two ever do another collab story, I'm totally coming back for more! :D
Tenku no Hoshi chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
Awesome story, both of you! I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. It was funny, and spooky, and touching, and action-packed...I geeked out everytime there was a new chapter (my husband can verify that), and I can't wait for the sequel. Nicely done, guys!
ScrollPirate chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
i have loved everything i have ever read of yours, Ghost. Thank you so much for this story! I love seeing more of Robyn and can't wait to see more of her in Princes!
I would love to see more of Regan too!
Harry2 chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
Great Ending to this tale! I was half expecting Inferno to be used in this finale, but the energy of the armors and their traits was enough to put this monster on ice FOR GOOD! And a sequel: Looking forward to it!
Guest Julissa chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
Omg, finally another chapter, I really love how the story is turning up, I'm so happy mia and cye finally married and so very super jealous of regan, wish I was her to have swept my dream boy, rowen off he's feet, but I feel for him, it's going to be so sad, when regan finally leaves, but all in all love the story, but do hope it turns out to be a bad dream, so that way no one gets hurt.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
Omg finally the wedding, although I would have liked to see the speeches and vowes! I totally loved the idea of everything starting again, what would be the source, maybe they need to go back to that place because that's where everything started or maybe that profesor is somehow involved it may be an interesting twist
Harry2 chapter 17 . 6/30/2017
A beautiful chapter! Loved all of the wedding events and preparations. And it looks like some of the girls will be taking off very soon. Now, now we need to track down the source of these monsters and TAKE IT OUT! And that will mean using the power of the Inferno Armor to take it out!
ScrollPirate chapter 16 . 6/4/2017
Thank you so much for the amazing chapter! it was wonderful and terrifying!
poor Roy... xD
ZeldaMoogle chapter 16 . 6/4/2017
Yaaaassss new chapter! And oh man it was so worth the wait. Excellent, excellent suspense writing! And love how you managed to use the fight scenes to inject their characters; I'm always in awe of that, but dang. These sequences in particular were mind-blowing. Well done!

I wonder if Robyn's going to point out that Regan nearly got her killed with those texts... lol
Harry2 chapter 16 . 6/4/2017
Three down, two to go. Sounds like the guys and their ladies are figuring out just HOW to take out these creatures and what is needed for each one.