Reviews for One Night Stand
Alicia Kembrey chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Woo hoo... this is great... the angst thing nearly killed me, but it was worth the wait, you're a legend Anansay.
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Amazing, simply amazing. I can't believe how intense this story is. And I was so scared for so much of it, thinking the worst. I'm just so happy with the ending. Once again, great story.
Duckfeat chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This was so so well done. Great Grissom POVs and interaction. Simply fantastic.
Grissom's Girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love it! Very angsty and sexy and just... lovely. You handled this really well. Thanks!
Peggie chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
WOW! Different take on things! Glad it worked out, but you had me scared for a while. (I should have trusted you!). Will there be more to this?
Ann chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Wow, Anansay, that was awesome. It was just what I needed right now. The way you stay in character with Grissom and Sara just amazes me. Never do I read a story of yours and think "he/she wouldn't do that"-and that's because you have these characters down. I loved the emotional intensity you display in their thoughts-perfect! And the dialogue flows perfectly with what we "know" these characters would say. And their actions? Well, I just wish CSI would get a clue and give us some "action"! ; )
Nik9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
I loved this story! Wonderful, just perfect!