Reviews for From the Other Side
skyeryder01 chapter 34 . 10/4
Really loved this story and all the twists! Great job with this!
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 19 . 10/1
oh fuck. I'm not even done with the chapter and I'm concerned. wtf did Tom do?!1!1!1 Shit, they're screwed. Tom is playing Hermione and... the rest of the death eaters? Ok let me keep reading
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 4 . 9/28
I'm picturing Tom as Benedict Cumberbatch...the way he looked in Doctor Strange
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/28
NOOOOOO NOT MY SEVERUS. in the words of the mad king "BURN THEM ALL! BURN THE ALL!"
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/28
oOOF THAT ONE SENTENCE. THAT SHIT CAUGHT MY EYE "and she could do a hell of a lot better than one Ronald fucking Weasley" BIIIITCH I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER.
Skyfultower chapter 19 . 9/21
Oh my gosh. I love this story. These twist and turns are great. I can't wait to finish reading.
jillytucson chapter 34 . 9/5
Hi there - just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Thanks for a great read!

Jilly
holycowirock chapter 34 . 8/31
Just an outstanding story. I’m so glad you shared it with us.
holycowirock chapter 20 . 8/30
I don’t normally leave a comment/review mid story, when it’s already completed. But fuck if this isn’t just glorious! It’s so intense and dark and I love every minute of it. I’m so sad to see Greg and Vince gone, but secretly glad it’s not Blaise or Theo (she says hoping they stick around for the next 14 chapters!).
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 3 . 8/13
This is really interesting. I can't wait to find out what the prophecy is.
Emily chapter 21 . 7/22
I loved that you named the elf tip-top. That’s so cute
Emily chapter 18 . 7/22
I’m so enjoying this. And when I reached the chapter end I was thinking that there were only a couple left, that the story was ending soon and I was so happy to see that there are still a ton left!
Emily chapter 9 . 7/22
This is great!
JacqP chapter 34 . 6/17
Fantastic story and brilliantly written. Really enjoyed thatthank you
The Deadly Bunny chapter 1 . 4/26
oh shit. I knew Tom seemed too benevolent to be true