Reviews for From the Other Side
jacqpower chapter 34 . 6/17
Fantastic story and brilliantly written. Really enjoyed thatthank you
The Deadly Bunny chapter 1 . 4/26
oh shit. I knew Tom seemed too benevolent to be true
The Deadly Bunny chapter 2 . 4/25
Jesus fucking Christ, that was brutal. I had sensed you were leading up to it last chapter with the focus on Ron's sadism, but holy shit. I'm really glad they found her, but also insanely curious? Just what the hell is going on?
The Deadly Bunny chapter 1 . 4/25
Ooh, it's always exciting to find an interesting fic I hadn't come across before. Great setup, really gives the feel of a dire situation. And a prophecy, you say? I wonder what Hermione will find beyond the closed doors of Grimmauld place?
rubydalegendary chapter 34 . 2/28
I dont understand how come you only have small amount of review
rubydalegendary chapter 34 . 2/28
Im so glad I found this fic. I really admired your Dark Hermione and the great plot twist everrr
DisenchantedGlow chapter 34 . 2/15
this story... damn! what a roller coaster! my emotions we're all over the place! I was blood thirsty with dark! Hermione... and then the plot twist! *gasp* then I was appalled and horrified. you had me feeling everything with the characters as it happened. you pulled me in and made me experience everything with them and it was amazing and horrifying and so so good. George! and Tonks! and fucking Ron, man! I haven't read a fic that has surprised me like this one had in such a long time! i cant believe I haven't stumbled across it before. great job!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 34 . 2/1
I’m so glad to have found this wonderful story! I read it all in one go... it was so good!
LittleRed1018 chapter 34 . 1/21
Oh Merlin. This story. I cried and laughed oh my goodness. I cant even put into words how amazing I think this story is. Thank you so much for writing it!
anidot90 chapter 19 . 1/14
Holy plot twist Batman!
Filisgare chapter 34 . 1/8
Amazing story! Loved it so much!
Filisgare chapter 20 . 1/2
Noooooo
Filisgare chapter 19 . 1/2
Oh. My. Goodness.
CNova chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved this story! I've read a number of Dramione stories at this point so plots can become semi-repetitive but that's not the case here! Super original and you're a great writer
Filisgare chapter 18 . 1/1