Reviews for Never Get Tired of Zany Adventures
Shuutastic chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
ugh...glenn and riddel...getting down? anyways good fic all in all but sora doesnt suck that much now does he? i used to be like obsessed with him but i got over it. good story!

YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!

(have you ever played final fantasy 7? ever noticed that ansem looks like sephiroth only with a tan?)
Valimalirit chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Hahahahaahahaaha... very funny and disfunctional, and im speaking for all 3 chapters. Waha, it was funny. Pleeze update soon! It's good to be thoughtless... (oh btw, aren't Serge's socks purple? Or is it a different pair?) Oh and if you're going to suddenly turn this into a hentai/yoai/slash/, pleeze inform us so i can stop reading right away, cuz of a bad experience we just had from another story where they wrote in the summary that it was humorous but didn't say anything about hentai/yaoi/slash. Sorry if you weren't planning on doing that anyway... but I'm mentally disturbed. Anyway... very funny!
Giichi no Akagi chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
How. odd. I like your style though, it feels as fuzzy as Serge's mind _. Write more! I want more!
Gabriel C chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
Well you know, here's an idea:

Continue the story using your writing style but don't allow the thing to lose all sense of cohesion. I gotta say you have a nice thing going here with the (somewhat) subtle humor. Just don't let it degenerate into purile nonsense.

And the overly elaborate page breaks are actually kinda distracting.
TwoHeadedSquirrel chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
_ lol. This is really funny! Kinda reminds me of my story! You must keep on updating!
tami3 chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
oooo...this is kool. I wanna read more of it.
Molly O chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Listen here soul 141! No one gives a SH*T about a serge/leena fic alright?the author is not an asshole (if he make's it a Kidd/serge fic) And plus I HATE SERGE/LENNA FANS GOT IT? GOOD!
soul 141 chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
asshole,that what the author of this story should know that Serge loves Leena.
Shuutastic chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
whoa! i cant stop smiling! hehehehehe! cool!
lil genius chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
HA! I loved it! I think I must've laughed for hours before my vision cleared enough to type this typo-free review! *hugs*
tami3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Hm...wonder where this is going...interesting title and...prolougue you got there.
BlackBattousai chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Well...it ain't that bad...

Nikita: Yeah, its better than anything you write Black!

SHADDUP!