Reviews for Oasis
anna chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
i really like it, will you continue?
inquisitive1 chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
I like it. Are you going to write anymore?
inquisitive1 chapter 13 . 5/5/2005
I just found this fic. Are you going to write more? I'd love to read more if you write more.
hookedonalias chapter 13 . 6/26/2004
What an awesome story! Well-written and it makes sense...in a wonderfully twisted way. S/S has always been an interesting thought for us Alias fans. Thanks for the story. Can't wait to read more!
MonDieu666 chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
I love sarkney thing so thumbs up for your story!
~FST
Blondi chapter 13 . 3/15/2004
Very good! Bravo! And I'm not just saying that either. This was well written, interesting, and true to the characters. If only the show would put these two together like this!
SarkLover chapter 13 . 11/16/2003
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! I hate it when stories are just left... it's not exactly a cliffhanger but still... it could almost be one and I HATE cliffhangers!

Please please please update as soon as possible! I love this story and I love the Sarkney going on...
anonymous chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
love it...but is it over? no update for 3 months! boo hoo!
Chic chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Brilliant so far
Jorja chapter 13 . 6/20/2003
*having a little celebration party* Woo! Love this!
wordlife619 chapter 13 . 6/9/2003
nice one! update soon! cheers
Nina chapter 13 . 6/6/2003
That was great, I loved it, as always. I can't think of one story of yours that I haven't loved really. Probably cuz' not only are you an excellant writer, you also write about Sark. Who I love. A lot. LoL, please update soon.
gin2001 chapter 13 . 5/18/2003
Are we going to see any more of this? I sure hope so!
Mrs. Curls chapter 13 . 5/12/2003
*blowing party horns and whistles* WOOHOO! So glad to see the update for this fic! Oh, redheadgrl, I LUV this fic! You are a wonderful writer, keep up the great Sarkney writing! I LUVD the part where Syd gets jealous and gives Roxy the catty "fuck" remark. That was GREAT;) How hilarious was that? I'd luv to see more jealous, catty Syd in the future! Sark can't have all the good, fun one-liners!

Anyhoo...keep up the great work and UPDATE SOON!
Tasha chapter 13 . 5/10/2003
I love Sark and Sydney being all luvey together. It's so sweet. I like the fact that their not having sex the whole time. It's a great love story.