Reviews for Happy Family
LotsaSpaghett1Redditor chapter 24 . 1/13
Zamn this is good so far! 11/10 because Soriel is my OTP!
LotsaSpaghett1 chapter 20 . 1/13
Dude this was a foony chapter, 10/10!
Dragonman0007 chapter 43 . 9/7/2021
I know that this is already completed, but couldn’t they have had some kind of energy scanners for, like, a coffee cup? Do an instance scan (a scan at that point in time) for the cup not tampered with as a baseline. Then ask - yes, ask, always ask - Sans to lift the cup with his telekinesis ability. During the lift, scan the cup then. Afterwards, set the cup in a long-term scanning device, to see if, when, and/or how the magical energy leaves the cup.

After all, magic is just a science we don’t know about yet.

Plus, it might help save at least /some/ of Tom’s sanity.
Dragonman0007 chapter 21 . 9/6/2021
I don’t want to kill the vibe, but it’s not good to bounce on a waterbed. Personal experience.

There’s foam inside it, and a whole butt-ton of chemicals in it. The waterbed my family had, the foam inside broke apart and the liquid started leaking. If you laid down on it, you would feel the chemicals start to burn you. A good shower would rinse the chemicals off, though.

All of that badness was because my sibling and I kept bouncing on it, even when we were told not to.
Vivid Objections chapter 58 . 6/14/2020
awwww
Vivid Objections chapter 52 . 6/13/2020
I love all the ships so far
Vivid Objections chapter 50 . 6/13/2020
*Gives an undertale inspired anime for the wedding* there go break the fourth wall
Vivid Objections chapter 48 . 6/13/2020
i wpuld suggest something but its over
Bob chapter 58 . 4/21/2020
Ok very sorry I accidentally hit post in the middle of typing I hope you are reading this. Anyway I have made different frisks for all the different aus I know
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like Alyssa! (Ps I LOVE your work so cute! I don't really ship papyton or soriel but you made it so I really like it! Love the frisk and Manny ship. I wish there was a bit more napsta as he is my favorite character. But I really loved it! Bai!
Bob chapter 57 . 4/21/2020
Hello, I know you are not taking ocs anymore, but if you don't mind, I would like to tell you about mine. If you do, skip this review. Ok, her name is Alyssa and she is from underfell. She is not frisk. In this story, there are nine children that have fallen. including her. She does know about other aus and has access to them. Her best friend is swapfell chara. She fell when she was 5 years old and does not miss the surface. I don't know about real under fell, but in this world, the surface is more depressing than the underground. She is very sarcastic and likes to make puns with sans. She is kinda a mean girl but only if provoked. She eventually "becomes" a monster in that she gets magic. She has trained with undone since she has fallen and now is a very skilled warrior. She "works" for papyrus as a sentry like sans but she is not paid. Thaaaats underfell. Frisk falls, and manages to get past the ruins. Alyssa sees her (I see frisk as female I don't know why) and trys to hide her from pap but she fails and frisk is sent to the capital. Alyssa secretly leaves to go after her. They become good friends after that. They eventually become girlfriends. Lots more story. I have only been writing this in my head so far, but when I can I will turn it into a fanfic. Thanks for reading. Hope you like Alyssa. Also I have made frisk eith
Guest chapter 63 . 12/27/2019
Honestly, this fanfiction is the best one I've ever read.
It's so heart warming and fluffy and strangely feels like home in a way. Just... wow.
Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
No, seriously.
CanzetYote chapter 60 . 3/30/2019
"Tears were streaming down Toriel's snout."

I have some questions regarding that scene:

1. When Toriel cried, did her tears specifically stream down:
A: The bridge of her snout and onto the tip of her nose as she hung her head
or
B: The side of her snout and drip off her lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Toriel react and what would she say to me if I hugged her, rubbed her back and licked those tears streaming down her snout with my tongue? Because every time I read that scene where she cries, I fantasize licking every last tear from Toriel's snout.

3. Dumb question but on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Toriel's tears taste on my tongue if I licked it directly from her snout?

4. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears streaming down Toriel's snout?

I know these questions are weird but please please PLEASE reply back to them!
FactfulFallacy chapter 12 . 3/29/2019
I was born on Mettaton Day! xD
Evie The Trashy chapter 19 . 3/15/2019
I also forgot to say,
YOU'VE WRITTEN THE CHARACTERS SOOO WELL!
AMAZING 10/10 I LOVE IT
Evie The Trashy chapter 16 . 3/15/2019
I can't believe I have been reading this, and I haven't even thought of giving a review!
Just shows how hooked I am on this story ;)
In short of what I think of this fanfiction, I think it's scrumdiddlyumptious! (Roald Dahl reference)
It is sooo cute how you've made it a little slice of life narrative, I find that stuff adorable -w-;;
Stay determined!