Reviews for Is This Normal?
zozikoozy chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Aww it looked like your story was going on pretty well why did you abandon it ?
i really love it though.. and I know that after all of this time you probably don't check your account anymore but i'd really really be super grateful if you continue it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Aaaaarrrggghhh...! Why didn't you continueee?!

I'm curious!

Oh, btw, my favorite is chapter 7!

When Ryou act tough, tried to act like Bakura, Malik, and even Pegasus!
And even Bakura saw it in both amusement and fury without interfere!
And EVEN Isis SAW it too, and then laugh uncharacteristically! Makes Malik and Rashid think of her oddly...

GOODNESS! I can't stop laughing!

Oh how i wish if this continue, Yugi-tachi visit him in holiday... ;)
Kiterious chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I really like the way you get inside both Ryou and Bakura's heads, it's brilliant. And I like this story too, it's amusing, and it's great and I'm not even annoyed at the OCs! They haven't overstayed their welcome in this fic at all, the main focus stayed on Bakura and Ryou.

I hope you decide to continue this, maybe one day if you're bored and have nothing better to do.
Girl-of-Action chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I loved this chapter! I swear, I'm still laughing, and it only got worst with the Isis scene! Great job.
staidwaters chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
You're a great writer,and I love the way you've gotten into Ryou's head. it explains a lot. Of course he's got a uh, not a hard edge, but a less fluffy one, certainly. He's not insane despite sharing head-space with Bakura,so he's accepted that theworld isn't a great place, and with Bakura around, he's certaintly not ignorant. very believable.
InuRanma12 chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
This story is great! I love it so darn much. I realy,realy,realy,wanna know what happens from what I can tell it probale won't be updated any time soon since it's been years since...

But honestly even if it's unfinished it's still the best Bakura fanfic I ever read.

I realy hope you continue it some day.
Just A Feather chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
It's true about the room. You really can tell quite a bit about a person like that.

Hahah! The slippers were a perfect touch Lizeth!

Malik! Cool. And yes it would be kinda normal for him. (Or at least he wouldn't be too upset about it.)

Pit trap? Bakura what were you doing? Oh wait I know the answer.

Wow, the phrase kinda fits Bakura.

And of course being late is a Very Bad Thing. (Note the capitals.)

Oh so here's the clubbing.

Oh haha, poor Ryou already the object of the girls' affections!

I like how you had him keep saying "No." That was nice.

Hahah! "Dropping the boa" indeed.

Haha, Bakura is out. Wait that is not necessarily good.

Oh, pretty song. I really like the last lines. So... pretty.
Just A Feather chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Whoot! Go Ryou! Good job getting away from the police.

Heheh, Bakura you're mean playing with Ryou like that.

Clubbing? Now this I have got to see! *runs off for next chapter*
Just A Feather chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Whoot! Go wall climbing Ryou! I have got to remember to look up, but then again i am already told I have my head in the clouds... Looking up more it is.

Aww. poor Ryou! No pulling his hair!

Oh haha Isis is laughing!
Just A Feather chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
You know, I think that the helpless vibe just might be something all hikaris (at least true ones like Yugi and Ryou) carry.

Oh ouch, Jade be nice to Ryou he really doesn't want to be there.

Hello Bakura, nice of you to come out. And ha! Wow that was awesome! I can actually kinda see him doing that. Just becasue he does do it for the game. (At least that's how I see it.)

Ack Keith! Grr. Be careful Bakura! Be careful Ryou!
Just A Feather chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Yes you are too loveable Ryou. And ack! What happened! Was it that stupid K guy who is mean and stupid! Or is it someone else! Don't you dare tell me it was Bakura, he wouldn't deliberately harm his host like that! (Plus all the other times I've seen you write him he seems, ok maybe nice is too strong of a word, but pleasant to Ryou doesn't seem bad.)
Just A Feather chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Hahaha, nice chapter. Funny little things.
Just A Feather chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Aww poor Bakura and Ryou. I know the feeling of being abrutly (and loudly) woken from sleep. My response is pretty much the same as Bakura's "Die idiots who woke me up."

Hello Ryou lockpicking skills! They are awesome!
Just A Feather chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Oh Ryou, you LOOK so helpless, too bad (or not) when people come around for "easy pickings" they get to PLAY with Bakura.

And you! Mr Annoying Person! Ryou does not get to cut his hair! It is awesome!

Ahh cute Ryou eyes! Careful! Those are a dangerous weapon you know!

Haha, poor Ryou already gonna get the girls after him.
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
EEP! Ryou! Bakura! Need to see more...