Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
Poor kashi.
Trickster79 chapter 10 . 11/5
Hahahahaha, omg only Harry would be able to bring so much Chaos...(part of why he would make such a great match for Reborn in KHR!). I wonder what will happen next...surely he will stay in Konoha for at least the Chunnin exams? And omg, I've suddenly realized that Itachi never told Harry to go around sharing his name so when Harry inevitably meets Sasuke, he's definitely going to spill the beans! Or at the very least he will be aware that Sasuke is a relative of Itachi and his asking around for information about the surname Uchiha may pose a problem. I also wonder what will Danzo do when he notices Harry is a (in his eyes) powerful kekkei genkai user...he will definitely try to kidnap him, that's for sure.
Codename-SN chapter 10 . 9/29
lolol i feel bad for kashi but kinda don't
Codename-SN chapter 8 . 9/29
kffsafjsfjnfqaw omg this is amazing
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 8/21
I enjoy this story and hope you can come back to it soon.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 7/23
This is great! I can't wait to read what happens next...
00esoteric00 chapter 10 . 7/21
another great fic ended before its time. I hope you come back, this is like my 5th time reading .
MysticRising chapter 10 . 7/5
Oh gods, this was funny! I usually hate how HP is written so one dimensionally, but he was great here! I would love to see more, like his interactions with naruto. Both were abused as kids, and I like to think of harry as adopting naruto. The cuteness, cause naruto despite being obnoxious is stupidly cute as a kid, when father and son hug and play has me screaming like a fan girl.
TheOneJester chapter 10 . 6/24
Yay I luv that version of Harry! Hope you will still update even if it has been two years.
AnneHarper chapter 10 . 6/12
This story is amazing! Love your writing style and I adore how funny you made certain scenes I’ve been laughing out loud since the first chapter! Hope you write more but if not, thank you for everything you’ve done!
Guess chapter 10 . 6/6
This is hilarious! I love how overprotective Manda and the familiars are! Kakashi’s exasperation and overall wtf is priceless.
deathwearsblack chapter 10 . 5/19
please update when you can.
PrettyPansexual chapter 10 . 4/27