Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
RosewoodRising chapter 10 . 5/27
I love this fic! I’ve re-read it quite a few times, and enjoy it each time. I look forward to any update you might do!
While I'm sad this was never continued, thank you for the story! That was so good! I loved just all of it.
This is adorable. I love it. I'm realizing I need to find more stories with Harry Potter interacting positively with Orochimarus summons. Its so good
nefeliphella chapter 10 . 4/7
Is this story abandoned? Because I love it and I would love to read more
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 10 . 3/1
10/10
Thanks for the hard work!
Can't wait to read more.
TheDarkening chapter 10 . 3/1
Can’t wait for more of this story to come out! It’s really well done and I can’t help but love and laugh as I read.
XxSakuraFanxX chapter 10 . 2/18
Please update! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2021
Hi, I love your story, I can't wait to read the rest. So please update more chapters
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 10 . 10/19/2021
What will happen next time
blyandere chapter 10 . 10/6/2021
love this I hope you update soon
angelie-kun chapter 9 . 9/17/2021
I love it. I'm laughing at theIf he's going to be a good meat shield for you,he must be fattened" and all other parts. I can't wait for the update even if it it may take long. This story is giving me life.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2021
I LOVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Daphne Ackerman chapter 10 . 7/27/2021
This is such a good story pls tell me there will eventually be an update? I love it so much amazing job!
PoemLife chapter 10 . 7/21/2021
Don’t know if you have any interest in finishing this story, but I still wanted to let you know, I found it immensely enjoyable! I always have loved Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers! Hope life is finding you, happy and well! (And that you might think of continuing your story? ️) Either way, thank you for the story!
iamZion chapter 10 . 7/18/2021
I love the story.. I hope you can updatr it again. I cant wait to know what happens next
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »