Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
PoemLife chapter 10 . 7/21
Don’t know if you have any interest in finishing this story, but I still wanted to let you know, I found it immensely enjoyable! I always have loved Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers! Hope life is finding you, happy and well! (And that you might think of continuing your story? ️) Either way, thank you for the story!
ImSoAlone0416 chapter 10 . 7/18
I love the story.. I hope you can updatr it again. I cant wait to know what happens next
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 10 . 6/20
I wish there was more. I live this story so far.
Tenshima chapter 7 . 5/10
kkkkkkkkkk pobe kashi-chan nem sabe no que se meteuu! kkkkkkkk
Tenshima chapter 5 . 5/10
esse cap. foi pura comédia, ri do começo ao fim! kkkkkkkkk e ainda tô rindo enquanto digito! kkkkkkkkkkk
Ghostfall chapter 10 . 3/19
Hey I know this story is probs abandoned but it looks great. Hope you update again someday
Lunary chapter 10 . 3/8
Looking forward to the next chapter and how things are going to continue.

Look forward to the part where Harry and Kakashi end up as an item.

Regards
Lunary
CrystalAris chapter 6 . 2/14
Best. Mission. EVER!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 10 . 1/15
Hahaha I love Manda’s mother henning! This story is hilarious, I can’t wait to see what kind of havoc Harry and his familiars unleash upon Konoha :)
prominently late chapter 10 . 10/2/2020
was good, cute even. would like more
MadamKhaos chapter 6 . 8/17/2020
Why does this make me think of Voldemort and Snape's interaction? lmfao, Poor Kabuto just wants to do his research in peace.
MadamKhaos chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
It definitely happens to most writers. I'll prepare for a chapter to go one way and then all of a sudden another character decided they wanted the limelight.
Campmaget chapter 10 . 7/3/2020
Love this story please continue this.
Nozomi Akiyama chapter 10 . 6/21/2020
Thanks~
Estalia Hecate Potter chapter 10 . 6/19/2020
This book is so good. please continue
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »