Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
lunamoon531 chapter 7 . 4/1/2018
Oh Kakashi, you really have no idea what you've gotten into now :')
lunamoon531 chapter 5 . 4/1/2018
I have to admit, omake 2 and 3 have to be my favourites :D
lunamoon531 chapter 4 . 4/1/2018
I love how Tsunade views the letter and Hegwid's indignation on behalf of Harry
lunamoon531 chapter 2 . 4/1/2018
It's cool that he's exploring, I like his takes on the different people and places
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I'm already in love with this :D
CallmeCrazylol chapter 10 . 3/27/2018
Lol hopefully Kakashi isn't to 'beefy' now. Gods that is such a bad pun...
greenespeon1995 chapter 10 . 3/27/2018
oh, poor, poor kakashi
StormFirestar chapter 10 . 3/25/2018
rotflmao! Wow this story is funny, I have tears in my eyes from laughing. Awesome story I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 3/21/2018
Jajaja pobre kakashi jajaja esa es ka suerte de harry Jajaja
HadrianSlytherinPeverell chapter 8 . 3/13/2018
I like the HarryxMinato one the most :3 Minato has always been my luuuuuuvvv~~~~
notsofrilly chapter 10 . 3/11/2018
Poor Kakashi.
ShadowingTheDarkness chapter 10 . 2/26/2018
This is a really great, well written story and I hope you update it soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2018
I love your story, I hope and follow it soon
Gypsy Wind chapter 10 . 2/24/2018
Great story so far. For the question at the end of chapter 6 for his animangus form i think he should be a quetzalcoatl i can see him look like the one in this picture, view/25744388/ as for why, he's the king of the snake summons but as he already has a bassilsk for a familiar and him being one as well would over do it, but has their venom along with the phoenix tears in his blood so something with a snake body and red phoenix wings would work well as its a mix of the two. As for the patronus i like the idea of a large white wolf or other large canine as the 2 people who harry cared about both had large canine forms and as kakashi is refered to as the "white wolf of konoha" it would serve as a point of intrest for kakashi to stick around despite harry's bad luck.
Hell of Sounds chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
This story is amazing please update soon
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »