Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
AlterFreedom chapter 10 . 2/19/2018
This story is so awesome!
I am reading it to my brothers becauae they don't speak English and you had them in stitches barely breathing out of laughter ...
I can not wait to see how Harry will spin both kakashi and itachi and the rest of the world to his meet flute.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 2/12/2018
His animagis should be a dire sheep because amusing. In a game I played with my friends we fought a dire squirrel. 15 feet tall and it siphoned off part of your soul forming it into a large acorn shaped object when you were within range.
Xiard Vron chapter 4 . 2/12/2018
It’s fun and awesome thanks
Xiard Vron chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
Really good story so far. Thank you for sharing
Please chapter 10 . 2/11/2018
PLEASE MORE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU RONNOT GIVE THIS ONE UP
Mirage chapter 6 . 2/8/2018
to the question in ch6...i know it will not be needed mostlikely...but why go over the top with an animagus...you could go with a kneazel cat or a owl...or a Fox...all three would be not bad...all tree like to explore, are interested in new things and some jokes..are silent most of the time but can be chaty,like comfort and good with family or there children and they are not so strange like a tiger in a city or town.

hopw kabuto can be talked out of this suicide and changes the side...
orochimaru Needs to learn to see and think...he still an summon other animal who are a bit more easy...i mean like a boar or ferret or whatever works
Ie-maru chapter 10 . 2/8/2018
So interesting!
history chapter 10 . 2/8/2018
Omg, your story is so funny. Madara is so funny ( pretty little head lol).
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2018
Hahahahaha! This is hilarious! Gosh I love it. I can't wait for more!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 10 . 1/30/2018
I am quite looking forward to interaction (and subsequent improvement in situation) between Harry and Nagato/Pein!
akagami hime chan chapter 10 . 1/28/2018
hahahaha oh my God, poor Kakashi. Talk about awkward. I can't wait util Itachi meets all of Harry's pet/friends
SvalbardGirl chapter 10 . 1/27/2018
Omg. That was sooooo good! Gosh, I love this fic! It's so funny and well written! I loooooove the plot. And the pairings! *giggle* I love both Kakashi and Itachi, and to think I would find a fic where theyre both in a pair with my sweet little Harry? *massive nosebleed* hihihihihih.
I am really looking forward to your next update. I'll definetly follow this, so that I can get an instant notification when it's updated!
Please kep up the good work! :3
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2018
Update pls
candy4beth chapter 10 . 1/23/2018
Update this soon please
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 10 . 1/23/2018
Lol! Can't wait 2 read more!
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »