Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
Val'Hor chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
MORE PLEASE ! This story is very nice, I couldn't stop grinning and laughing while reading it. The only thing I don't like is that there isn't enough written ! Why, oh, why couldn't I have found it 15 chapters later ?! Now I will have to wait for it to get updated ... :'(
So don't drop the story, ok ?
domestic fanperson chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
I'm anticipating Harry in Konoha. And what will happen when Harry has interaction with other ninjas
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 10 . 1/16/2018
LOVE, LOVE the story so far..Your HP is SO SWEET and CUTE and INNOCENT; which makes him even more lovable!
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 8 . 1/16/2018
I love your HP in this story and how everything is so far..

Thou, THIS "chapter" is a WASTE OF SPACE..WASTED a chapter for this filler when you could actually "continue" the story itself..
Helily chapter 10 . 1/13/2018
Ahahahahah I am so happy I found this story today! :D heheheh I love how Manda just goes around trying his best to take care of Harry all while scaring Kakashi. aww, and I love Artemis and Hedwig (well, who doesn't love Hedwig, but anyway, I mean I really like this particular Hedwig).

Also, thank you for healing my precious darling Itachi. That always make me happy to see, especially since it so rarely happens in fanfics.

(Lol, Kakashi, Konoha's most normal ninja. Hmm, it might be sort of true now that I think about it...oh dear)

Thank you!
FoldedGlasses chapter 10 . 1/10/2018
I love this, I wish I had stumbled across it later so I had more to read. I feel like this story will be absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2018
LOVE IT! Update soon!
Geistervogel chapter 10 . 1/8/2018
yay thanks for the chapter and a happy new year to you :)
Kichou chapter 10 . 1/7/2018
Very nice story. I found it very interesting.
wildtrance chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
This is beautiful.
I can't stop laughing. "No, Manda I' CAN'T EAT A WHOLE COW!"
Konoha is in for a nasty shock.
Can Anko be involved somehow?
wildtrance chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
Hippogriff for animagus and keep Prongs (maybe Prongs and Padfoot?)
Love Faith Embers chapter 10 . 1/4/2018
I love it! I can't wait to read more! :D
Beth9891 chapter 10 . 1/4/2018
Lol poor kakashi ;)
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
Thank for the new chapter. It is funny to read about a squirming Kakashi. I look forward to the next chapter.
Weasel Fu chapter 10 . 1/3/2018