Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
RavenKnightBlackRose chapter 10 . 4/2/2020
Loving your plot line, I hope to see more!
Selenity84 chapter 10 . 3/28/2020
Need more please! I hope this is a Harry/Itachi/Kakashi pairing, never seen that one before. So glad to see Itachi healed too, I loved that part.
Jenna Gem chapter 10 . 2/22/2020
the worst part about this story is that there isn't more...yes I am greedy
it's so good! I love It! please don't let it be given up on!

well, I can hope however i want, but i see your account isn't off. so I just hope you are doing okey health and mental wise.
DulcetDamsel chapter 10 . 2/17/2020
A good mix of levity and drama, always really enjoyable to read :) I think this was my 4th read through
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2020
Lease update fast
musme chapter 10 . 11/21/2019
I like it
Thanks
bloodshound chapter 10 . 11/19/2019
This... we need more this. This is great. More this please, when you can.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2019
Poor kashi.
Trickster79 chapter 10 . 11/5/2019
Hahahahaha, omg only Harry would be able to bring so much Chaos...(part of why he would make such a great match for Reborn in KHR!). I wonder what will happen next...surely he will stay in Konoha for at least the Chunnin exams? And omg, I've suddenly realized that Itachi never told Harry to go around sharing his name so when Harry inevitably meets Sasuke, he's definitely going to spill the beans! Or at the very least he will be aware that Sasuke is a relative of Itachi and his asking around for information about the surname Uchiha may pose a problem. I also wonder what will Danzo do when he notices Harry is a (in his eyes) powerful kekkei genkai user...he will definitely try to kidnap him, that's for sure.
Codename-SN chapter 10 . 9/29/2019
lolol i feel bad for kashi but kinda don't
Codename-SN chapter 8 . 9/29/2019
kffsafjsfjnfqaw omg this is amazing
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 8/21/2019
I enjoy this story and hope you can come back to it soon.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 7/23/2019
This is great! I can't wait to read what happens next...
00esoteric00 chapter 10 . 7/21/2019
another great fic ended before its time. I hope you come back, this is like my 5th time reading .
MysticRising chapter 10 . 7/5/2019
Oh gods, this was funny! I usually hate how HP is written so one dimensionally, but he was great here! I would love to see more, like his interactions with naruto. Both were abused as kids, and I like to think of harry as adopting naruto. The cuteness, cause naruto despite being obnoxious is stupidly cute as a kid, when father and son hug and play has me screaming like a fan girl.
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »