Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
Wise-wren-owl chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Perfect entrance for Harry.
SpriteBlue chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
OP!Harry with magic?! Sign me up.
sousie chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
can't wait to read more
love the pairing
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Fun. ;)
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I look forward to seeing if this continues! It's well written and while there are yknow obviously some shit that needs explaining (like whether Harry had anything on him, or if he can request Manda or another summon snake bring him items from his original world and send messages etc to deal with yknow all the ridiculous amount of wealth he's accumulated through succession, conquer and donation, because there's no reason for dying Wizarding branches NOT to donate to him because he's the savior and he probably has a vault full of fan mail and fangifts and stuff, anyway, that kinda stuff, and you can't forget Teddy bruh.), this is only the first chapter and therefore it doesn't need to be done til later. Also I'm super interested in anything with Kakashi and Itachi because I'm literal weak gay salt and I need the ships like I need air, but what can you do.
TealMouse chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Wonderful loved Harry and Manda interaction.
PerdidoKitsune chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I really want to read more so I do hope an update I will be available at some point in the near future
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
while a long prolog there isnt much to work with here. this was pretty much an intro to harry's personality and his entrance to the hidden villages. that being said i am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
this is BRILLIANT! poor harry, always getting into trouble.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
That is a situation that only a Hero can end up in! Grate starter for your storyline! Hope to see more soon!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Lol! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
UpDaTe SoOn *holding you by the shoulders while giving you a crazy look*
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Very interesting!
I love how this Harry is portrayed and how he's the Emperor of Serpants! I don't think I ever read a crossover that gave Harry that title! :D

And I love how he came into the Elemental Nations, something else that I never seen done! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
geetac chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Wow an exciting beginning
Pulpo701 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
mujer exijo una muy pronta actualización!porque esta historia esta genial, y mirando el emparejamiento solo multiplica su genialidad. estaré siguiendo la historia.
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »