Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
HarryPotterLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Please please please continue this fic. The prologue is just awesome and the plotline is very unique with a lot of potential . I really liked your idea of pairing Harry with Kakashi and Itachi, this will be attempted for the first time and just soo intriguing. So plz continue o wonderful writer. :-):-)
susi-san chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
muy buena la idea.
¿harry volverá a su mundo?
¿Teddy?
¿Cuánto tiempo estará?
¿podrá ir y venir entre mundos?

Translate google

very good idea.
Harry will return to your world?
Teddy?
How long will ?
Are you able to go back and forth between worlds?
SilverStarWaters chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This is so totally Harry! I love it!
Bookkeeper111000 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I really love the story and as to if you should make it lighthearted or serious maybe try a mixture of that may seem some work it could be a very interesting twist in this tale. Please write more soon and so far i love the up the good work
Mari chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Hi you should definitely continue! Maybe something serious mixed with lighthearted bits of humor... it is Naruto after all. I like the idea for the couple. I also love your take on Harry and his relation to serpents and how his past led to his status as "Emperor". Hope to read more soon! x
Manaliac chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This sounds very promising! I like Manda now and the beating he promised to Orochimaru hahahhaa. I cant wait to read about Harry ridiculous adventures!
Lilypad1820 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
You could always try both? A serious plot with some lighthearted bits or a Lighthearted plot with some Sirius bits...Get it:) Haha, sorry... tired -_-; well written and I can't wait to read more.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I've enjoyed this and hope you do decide to continue this, and soonish.
Dreamwind1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This was a really good start. I'm very interested in seeing where you go with this.
Halfway To Reality chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Really great story idea. I love how you've written this so far. If I was to suggest anything I would leave out everything after harry asks where he is at the end. The explanation can be glossed over or expanded on in the next chapter but it shouldn't be just summarized like that. there is too much potential for character building and comedy.
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016