Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Nations
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Huh. If that HAD happened to Hiruzen... I can only imagine it would... have been supremely amusing. Also a little ironic.
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 6/17/2018
Ahhh, Hatake. You dun' goofed. And Harry is here to make sure you pay your comeuppance for all the lateness and general jackass-ery.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
Ahhhhahahahahhahahahaa... Jiraiya is SO FUN TO MESS WITH

*dies laughing*
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/17/2018
So cute! Also, Itachi is so hard-headed. Seriously, it's true you know. The quiet ones are the ones you have to watch out for the most.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
This is cute.
UnknownRegion chapter 10 . 6/13/2018
Ah, I laughed so hard at Manda's antics. Kakashi can't seem to get a break. Poor baby XD
UnknownRegion chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
Leave it to Naruto to figure it out randomly. Hah!
Riddle Wraith chapter 10 . 6/9/2018
I really like this so far. I hope to see it updated relatively soon if possible.
AloofEyeball chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
Harry can't possibly be "looking for a way home" when Fawkes has already demonstrated the ability to take living beings back and forth across dimensions. The only in-universe explanation I see is that he's decided to hang around for a while but doesn't feel like notifying the leader of a giant group of professional paranoiacs of either that fact or his ability to leave.
holyscythe chapter 10 . 5/24/2018
yay i found this awesome story, i love it and i really want to read more of it.
from a new fan.
have a nice day.
:D
hellkiss chapter 10 . 5/19/2018
I had such a good laugh

Hope to read more. How will the village react to a shrunken Manda? Is Naruto in the village or not?
Well see you soon
Lavonya chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa... heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeheeee... i read this entire thing in one go and by the end I was laughing so hard...
I absolutely LOVE this story!.!.!.!.!.!.!
I hope start writing again soon...
Enishi-Haru chapter 10 . 5/7/2018
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
angeldunn1993 chapter 10 . 4/20/2018
Lol I love this story it keeps me interested and I can't wait for you to write more.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 4/12/2018