Reviews for The Saint's Hope - Season 1
Plz updated soon
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
So sally meets her mom in her dreams does that mean she'll explain what her past is and who her father is and help her teach on her powers and I wonder if she'll teach her how to levitate on her physic powers
BurnedSpy chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
about time, i'm so glade you are updating again, please update as soon as you can
erica.phoenix16 chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
YAY! YOU UPDATED!

It was so great to see Sally and the turtles again, it looks Sally's vision of learning about her family is going to play out a little differently this time. If you're going to include Sally's dad, will we learn his name?

I can't wait to see it.

Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Wow that was a good one I wonder why it took so long and I hope the next chapters come
horsemens chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Don't ever feel sorry about taking a while. Know your fans are loyal :)
But giiiiirl! You got shook when you mentioned Salvadora's mother! I wasn't ready for this! Now the battle begins (and some questions answered too)
horsemens chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
Oh man! Did this bring back memories! Still top notch as ever with Sally's flawless integration (and comebacks too ;) So glad this one was updated and am looking forward to the next chapters of both of your current stories!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
Thanks for updating. I hope you have fun with your family.
BurnedSpy chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
great chapter, this episode was always a weird one to me. can't wait for you to update
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
I don't blame Sally for freaking out at the sight of Hun's foot tattoo. I just hope that she'll won't let that fear get to her next time.

Will she be like "You were there..." the next time that she sees Hun?

masoliki1 chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Nice, you have made this better than last time and i can't wait for the shredder arc i bet it will be sweet.
Demon Kirara chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Ok, I'm sorry to say this but out of all your chapters so far, this one has the most mistakes. Words missing, words misspelled, even a few times the "" are missing or placed in the wrong place. And some sentences just don't make sense at all. I could go through them all but it would be a too long a review. And trust me there's a lot of mistakes that I picked up
erica.phoenix16 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
I liked how you redid Casey annoying Sally in this chapter, it was much better then the original version.

Anyway, since the Utroms are going to spy on Sally, does this mean that Sally will have a confrontation with them soon?

Also since the Utroms seem to know her mother, I think if you're to follow the original fanfic, Mortu should give Sally a sincere apology for her families geeing caught up in their battle with Shredder.

Speaking of bad guys, since you took some ideas from Kung Fu Panda 2, will Sally have an encounter with Hun and react like Po did in the movie?

Demon Kirara chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Yea, your right about others having mistakes within their stories.
And I couldn't help but noticed words were still missing and some words spelled wrongly. For example; valuable should be value. "Something that is worth valuable for the master's audience?"
This sentence doesnt make sense using that valuable word. It should be value.
Hope I'm not sounding too harshly again and sorry if I am. Again
erica.phoenix16 chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
I know this is a late review, but I just want to say you did great! :)

Thanks for wishing your US reviewers a happy 4th of July! :)