Reviews for Tales from the Dark Side
serendipitymadness chapter 5 . 7/20
since narcissa is sirius’ cousin and draco is her son and hermione is his daughter, isnt that lowkey incest sksksksks
evakparra chapter 9 . 7/13
Oh but do I enjoy reading this story!
BrigitteBlack chapter 22 . 7/12
I'm dying to see a story about this cap
aanaleigh chapter 5 . 7/7
well I just spent half the night reading this entire collection. and I loved each and every one of them, as I do all your stories. though I do have to say that Black Blood is by far my favourite and I hope to see it as a full story some day.
mi-shell87 chapter 5 . 7/5
I’m really liking the look of this one as well! Black Blood sounds awesome as a multi fic! :-)
mi-shell87 chapter 2 . 7/5
I’m re-reading a these stories while I’m sick at home from work and it’s giving me the feels. This chapter 2 one sounds awesome as a multi chapter fic and I hope it’s still in the works for the future! :-)
AussieSweet chapter 24 . 7/1
I wish you elaborate on that one. It would be fun to see Draco trying to woo her.
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 7/1
I have to admit, I like it more when Harry goes the same path as Hermione. Especially, when you turn everything upside down like in this story, when it's actually Dumbledore, who is the monster.
AussieSweet chapter 21 . 7/1
Yeah, I agree, Draco is in for a lot of fun.
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 6/30
That was the cutest one shot of all! :)
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 6/30
That was so cruel!
clarkfan325 chapter 24 . 6/30
Great story. It was enjoyable to see Voldemort wanting to matchmake Hermione & Draco instead of being a villian.
mega700201 chapter 24 . 6/29
Thanks
Grahamgirl93 chapter 24 . 6/29
A little father match making... I liked it!
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 6/29
That's hilarious! Poor Severus :)
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »