Reviews for Tales from the Dark Side
MarinaDee chapter 5 . 9/15
I love all of your one-shots under Tales From The Dark Side, but Black Blood is my absolute favourite.

I have never read a story where Harry and Hermione were both Sirius' biological children...and with the Dark Lord as their grandfather. It was really different to what I'm used to reading but I was pleasantly surprised.
MarinaDee chapter 26 . 9/15
Whoa, what a twist. That was entertaining.
skyeryder01 chapter 26 . 9/14
Seriously loved this! Was not expecting that twist.
Hello,
You’ve not updated in a while, I just wanted to see if you are well. I hope you, your family an friends, and your life in general in good. Your in my thoughts!
darkangelofphoenix chapter 26 . 9/14
Hopefully you are ok! It’s weird not seeing you post. I keep checking in hopes that you come back.
janimalfoy chapter 26 . 9/13
Hello Cleotheo,
at first I want to thank ou for the all the wunderful stories you have written. So Thank You so much! I enjoy your stories very much.
Secondly I want to ask you, if evenrything is okay, because I have notice th lack of stories this week.
If you are ill, then please get better soon. I miss your stories.
Hope you are well and everything is okay with you!
Yours Jana
Good chapter
Anon chapter 26 . 9/12
I hope you are okay, and everything is fine. If something is happening you can take your time, but I really hope you are okay
thatsjustgreat chapter 22 . 9/12
omg can you please do a sequel to manipulations where everybody finds out about hermione and harry or something omg thatd be so great! I mean all your stories are great anways ive been bingeing this whole book since last night and you have always been one f my favouite dramione authors
Wow! This would rock as a full story! Snape’s son impersonating Harry and brother to Hermione? Love it! Hopefully someday! I swear I love your dark stories!
i looooooove dark harry
SmileSimplify chapter 26 . 9/9
Ch 26
Ha! My hunch proved to be correct. :D

For a while there, when Harry mentioned that he was actually a Snape, I thought Severus and Lily had a tryst that resulted in Lily becoming pregnant. Whew!

This was a good two-part ficlet. :)
SmileSimplify chapter 25 . 9/9
Ch 25
Hmmm... is there a twist? Is Harry secretly with the dark?
alesana45 chapter 26 . 9/9
MindBlown! :O Awesome :p
AureliaBlack chapter 26 . 9/9
I did not see that coming! Love this plot twist
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »