Reviews for Game On!
bigwoof chapter 25 . 1/22
Excellent story.. Thanks!
wlukas949 chapter 25 . 1/14
I love this story It's refreshingly new in concept, but not in an awkward way. The plot is good and the interaction of the characters is acceptable, if flat at times.

However, I have to ask the author if he/she turned off the grammar help. While in the spoken text "..." the punctuation is good, in the normal text it is neglected. In addition, the names of the person addressed/speaking are sometimes missing, which leads to a simply unnecessary guessing game.

Despite these problems, I think the story is definitely worth reading.

Thanks for that, Author-sama.
A Bookworm's Invocation chapter 22 . 12/27/2022
every time you mention Padfoot, I get all soft and sappy about Sirius deliberately deciding to stay with Kazami instead
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 16 . 12/3/2022
It would be pretty cool to see this mc go to FFX or FFX-2 considering her soul powers and other abilities, it seems like the perfect world and job system for her to work with, she also reminds me somewhat of Yuna mixed with Rikku.
wasilabbas11 chapter 2 . 11/30/2022
Ruined it already, good job
E.Elliot chapter 25 . 10/7/2022
I love it!thanks for the amazing story!
Natascha116 chapter 1 . 8/26/2022
Second time reading this story 3

You’re a great author!
Ryuuze chapter 2 . 5/6/2022
You should replace 'explication' with 'explanation' in this chapter, both of them. Explication is more to analyse something, wether that's an idea, a text or what have you.
Talonwalker chapter 25 . 4/30/2022
Great story! Thanks!
ErzaScarlett122 chapter 9 . 2/15/2022
If skelegrow exists why can’t they regrow organs. They can remake limbs (ie wormtail) and help splinching victims so why not new organs
TranoMoon chapter 12 . 1/30/2022
Re-reading your stories from the beginning again, I can't help but wonder if Kazami's box weapon was intentional foreshadowing...
22thodge chapter 2 . 1/21/2022
welp fun while it lasted I guess sorry about not wanting to finish this but once I saw the party system as a reward I just couldn't feel the need to read this anymore sad too because the comments pulled me in.
T1naMa3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2022
Coming back to the very beginning to read all of these again. I just love them so much! You're a fantastic author and these are all fantastic stories. Keep up the great work!3
lunaleechan chapter 25 . 12/4/2021
I'm so glad to have found this, this is a pearl, I cant believe I didnt stumble upon it before now!
Vemok chapter 4 . 11/21/2021
This story has been really good so far. You handle the gamer aspect in a way I really enjoy. Thanks for the great story!