Reviews for What happens in Vegas, doesn't stay there
rg521 chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
I'm glad Britt and Santana found each other again.
therealchamps chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
So glad Brittana got drunk married. Can't wait til everyone else finds out about it. Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
I wonder if Sam is gonna fight at all for Brittany
katarina1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
I love this storyline
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
Brit is been and ass
Jaminica chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
YAY! I'm so Happy. I loved this chapter it was just sweet. I'm glad that she didn't wait to breakup with Sam...she just got it out the way and I loved when Sam was saying all that stuff and Santana was just acted like she didn't care cause the reality of it was that Britt was married to her:) Can't wait for him and the others to find out that she is married to Britt. So Excited for the next chapter.
pinkmatter528 chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
I'm here for this story, can't wait to read more!
Jaminica chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
I'm too anxious and I REALLY want to read the next chapter. I just want Britt to leave Sam and tell him why. I hope she tells him and Quinn and Mercedes that she is married to Santana. I just don't want Britt to break Santana's heart anymore so PLEASE update soooooooon.
alliv chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
tris is a really good story You should keep going
Jaminica chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This story is getting so good and I hate when they trash talk Santana when they don't kno what really happen. Looking forward to the chapter where Britt and Sam break up and her and San are together finally. Also it hurt my heart when Britt told Sam she loved him more than Santana when she knew San was outside the door...that was just evil:(