Reviews for Hiding The Truth
PKwriter chapter 48 . 8/1
AAAAAAAAA AAA THIS IS STILL SO GOOD
DomDetex chapter 48 . 3/28
I don't really know if I should turn my story into a perlypso cause there aren't much percy and calypso pairs...I have been looking for one and found none...So I might turn my percabeth story into a perlypso...I'm asking tips if I should do it or not...Not to criticize Percabeth bit percabeth is getting old cuz I've read to many fanfic of it...
Izzybella12 chapter 48 . 2/16
*sighes in pain* Remember when I asked if it had a cliffhanger...? You liar. :P Love the deep phycological (probably spelt that wrong) trauma you're going into! Definitely my kind of thing. :) Very nice! PM me with the next torturous chapter? Thanks! :)
DomDetex chapter 47 . 1/10
How are u so good at writing fast? Well keep it up cuz i like reading your stories ;D
Izzybella12 chapter 47 . 12/25/2017
What?! There was nothing about Nico here! Or Percy! Darn it, I thought you were going to tell us what happened to them! Ugh. So much for THAT hope. This
means I have to make my next chapter extra evil... ;) This was good, however upset I am that Nico and Percy weren't here. Thanks! Can you send me a PM for the next update? Merry Christmas!
PoppyOhare chapter 47 . 12/25/2017
omg it jut keeps getting better and better. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
PKwriter chapter 46 . 12/18/2017
What happened to Nico? Her had to be okay!
Izzybella12 chapter 46 . 12/16/2017
Loved to hate the ending! I take it we're restarting the old war? Anyways, great chapter! I think you have improved in writing. Not that you weren't good before, but I think you're even better now. :) send me a PM for the next chapter? Thanks! Can't wait to see what happens.
PoppyOhare chapter 46 . 12/16/2017
OMG you uploaded! This was good though. Moreeee
DomDetex chapter 46 . 12/13/2017
Wait what chapter is this going to end?
DomDetex chapter 32 . 12/13/2017
DUDE KEEPING MAKING THESE THEY ARE SO ENTERTAINING!
BlueCookiesforRick chapter 46 . 12/13/2017
Ha, of course the first chapter in ages ends with a cliffhanger ;) No but seriously, WELL DONE for coming back to this story. It's really great that you managed to keep your motivation after all this time! Thank you so much. I really love the way you brought Nico's backstory, I thought it was quite poignant. And this battle between the two Percys never fails to weird me out ahaha!
A little constructive word of advice, which you can totally ignore if you want cause your writing's great anyhow: try to show, not tell. I know it's a cliche saying, but for example, if you want to say "I didn't understand his reaction, but I laughed anyway", you can say,"I laughed uneasily" or something...get what I mean? ... Anyway, so sorry for the long review, once again thank you SO much for updating, you're so awesome I love you 3
Yami Tensei chapter 46 . 12/12/2017
Okay, I just found out this story and I must say I quite enjoyed it, It's not short but not too long either. Well, to me at least. Keep up the good work!
DomDetex chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
WOW u rite a lot...I like it! Keep that way :D
PKwriter chapter 45 . 5/20/2017