Reviews for Animalia
Holy crap that was hot.
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
Very awesome story!
skyeryder01 chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
Really liked this. Very cute.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
Loved the list
Kichou chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
Very cute story. I like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Severus' thoughts about Hermione sound over-controlling and vaguely abusive.
wine witch chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
Nice one, thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
I got dizzy with all the walking-around-her he did.
Story Please chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
I truly loved this story (read it mostly this morning on mobile but loved it enough to come back and review it because it was lovely and deserves ALL THE REVIEWS). Thanks so much for writing this piece. It had everything- longing, a bit of back-and-forth, a lot of sexual tension, a well-crafted sexytime scene, and a lovely, happy ending that truly felt true to character. Thank you for sharing your version of these characters- you've done them justice in a way that only a true fan can.
Story Please chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
Well that was perfection, in a hot and sweaty and orgasmic sort of way. Nice work.
Story Please chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
The cat ears are adorable. The sexual tension so thick you can cut it with a knife. Simply delightful.
Story Please chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
I love the whole "subtle touching in public" game. It's very exciting and definitely increases the sexual tension between them.
Story Please chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I love reading love-sick Severus from his POV. It's truly a treat.
Calebski chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
Oh that was such a lovely ending, loved how it was from Severus' point of view but then there was the list at the end. It was so well done, really felt like I read it in 'her voice'
Another wonderful story.
Calebski chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
Fuck that was so hot. I want to try and evade my typical British prudeness and review this properly but let's just say I was once again blushing behind my imagined oriental fan.
And the list... Hmmmm