Reviews for Animalia
MidnightQuill420 chapter 5 . 9/18
Loved the list
Kichou chapter 5 . 9/14
Very cute story. I like it.
Severus' thoughts about Hermione sound over-controlling and vaguely abusive.
wine witch chapter 5 . 6/9
Nice one, thank you!
I got dizzy with all the walking-around-her he did.
Story Please chapter 5 . 2/6
I truly loved this story (read it mostly this morning on mobile but loved it enough to come back and review it because it was lovely and deserves ALL THE REVIEWS). Thanks so much for writing this piece. It had everything- longing, a bit of back-and-forth, a lot of sexual tension, a well-crafted sexytime scene, and a lovely, happy ending that truly felt true to character. Thank you for sharing your version of these characters- you've done them justice in a way that only a true fan can.
Story Please chapter 4 . 2/6
Well that was perfection, in a hot and sweaty and orgasmic sort of way. Nice work.
Story Please chapter 3 . 2/6
The cat ears are adorable. The sexual tension so thick you can cut it with a knife. Simply delightful.
Story Please chapter 2 . 2/6
I love the whole "subtle touching in public" game. It's very exciting and definitely increases the sexual tension between them.
Story Please chapter 1 . 2/6
I love reading love-sick Severus from his POV. It's truly a treat.
Calebski chapter 5 . 2/6
Oh that was such a lovely ending, loved how it was from Severus' point of view but then there was the list at the end. It was so well done, really felt like I read it in 'her voice'
Another wonderful story.
Calebski chapter 4 . 2/6
Fuck that was so hot. I want to try and evade my typical British prudeness and review this properly but let's just say I was once again blushing behind my imagined oriental fan.
And the list... Hmmmm
Calebski chapter 3 . 2/6
That was so bloody intense!
I'm pretty sure I moved my phone to right at the end of my nose by the time that chapter finished!
Calebski chapter 2 . 2/6
I really like the defining of want and need here, it's not something I have ever read before and you use it to great affect here.
You really convey the mountain of feelings he is hit with, written so it almost feels overwhelming. Im assuming this is building towards a snap of some kind. I look forward to finding out :)
Calebski chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh this is just wonderful! I love your Severus, so much detail and thought going into his 'inner voice' I love how his true feelings were slowely revealed and his reactions to Hermione were wonderful.
Oh and that little hint of Minerva was brilliant!