Reviews for Pieces of a Whole
Furny chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Wonderful! Awesome idea.
Miya Rathew chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Wow! Just wow! I read it twice but I'm still mesmerised at how it ended. Hats off to you, Miss Nicole. I hope that one day I'd be able to write a oneshot like this.
thelittlepandagirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
I love soulmate AUs also and how each author gives his or her own unique twist on it.
Nami chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Re-reading for the 100th time. I love this oneshot sooooo much!
Atheon chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
That was great! I haven't heard of the Soulmate AU concept until now and the way that you managed to involve all of Ash's main companions was very satisfying - it helped build the world of this story :)

I also enjoyed the dialogue-less writing style you used here, its quite unique and fits the tone of the story very well. Great job once again!
AquaGirl770 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I have never heard of Soulmate AU's but this was a brilliant one. I really loved the way how you expressed everything. From the start to end.
Keep writing. Well done, again!
chipotlepeppers chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I never heard of a soulmate AU before this story. I like the concept, it is really cute. I will go follow you on Tumblr. My account on Tumblr is chipotlepepperspokemonandother and also pokemonshipsblogwithteamrocket.
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I absolutely love this! I don't know how you came up with the idea of your soulmate's name being inked on your wrist, but it's really creative! I've always love the concept of soulmates, and I think you brought out a new aspect of it! I love everything about this fic because you've captured their personalities and emotions perfectly, and the moments that build up into the final reveal of Ash and Misty as each other's soulmates are all perfect, ahhhh!

Absolutely great job and I can't wait to read more from you, hehe.
Tsukimine12 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Beautiful, simply beautiful
I loved it! Great one-shot :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
That was really good
Write more pokeshipping please!
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Me encanta amo tu fic
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Woow good chappie friend see you in the next chater see you them Samurott1987~.
PsyAnn chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This is the greatest idea, I love it! What can I say, but surely you have made my day!
cake0108 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016