Reviews for The Guy at the Train Station by Ninkita
Narges chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Thanks for sharing but the part in the forest was really serial killer type.
PCullenIam chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Such an astonishing lovely story! Edward is so boyfriend goals! He's so sweet, and they are both so funny, I love it!
JulieToo chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Just found this little treasure trove of wonderful fanfics. I like yours so much! The shyness of Edward and the piano duet. Pretty much the entire fiction!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I smiled so wide at the end of this story. What an adventure they will have. Loved this.
jemster23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I absolutely loved this story! My favourite so far:)
This was a great one shot but I'm hoping we get at least another chapter. It would be great to hear about the rest of their trip! It had me reminiscing about of my own travels around Europe- minus my own Edward that is:(
Good luck in the contest
Me x
Straight thru the Heart Fics chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Thank you so much for writing for us. We wish you the best of luck in the contest.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
:) what a sweet story x
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
sweet
archy12 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
A piano on a railway platform? I am so jealous!
Sweet story with sweet characters. Enjoyed reading it!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Oh that is so romantic and Edward is cute
latersedward chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
loved this story!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I heard many impromptu and wonderful pieces played on the piano at Paris Gare de Lyon. But unfortunately it was never the prelude of a love story. Thank you for changing this :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Sweet. It made me smile so big. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Poor Mike, but it's Edward. Loved "I love his joy, the light in his eyes, and the intensity of his soul. And the way his ass looks in those blue jeans . . ." Thank you for sharing their story with us.
Lotus Wright chapter 1 . 2/22/2016