Reviews for Justice League: The World Breaker Comes
Calen chapter 18 . 9/19
Dude amy chance of an update for this?
Mola King chapter 4 . 9/17
In one Comic Hulk adapted to breathe underwater.
Alex Curry chapter 18 . 9/6
I've read this whole story from beginning to end and I must say it's really good. It's not too often you'll see a Hulk and DC centered story. Hopefully, you'll update it soon. (:

Also, I'm gonna share my personal opinion on who's strongest between Hulk and Superman. In my opinion, both heroes are even in the unlimited strength category and have done crazy feats of strength that other strong characters be like, "Damn, I wish could do that.". If the Hulk and Superman fought one on one without Hulk going WB or using any other powerful form; the Jade Giant would eventually win against the Man of Steel. Superman could win as well, but that's if Sups comes in early enough, like Bruce changing into Hulk early. That's just my opinion though. I usually get annoyed when extreme comic fans fight over who's stronger.
Very impressive. don’t stop now’ keep it up.
PJ chapter 18 . 8/31
Just reviewing in case It animete you to keep writing this story
Ronmr chapter 18 . 8/10
You can't end it here. We need to see the finale. PLEASE!
pikachukite chapter 1 . 6/20
Get em hulk! Rip em to shreds! Send him back to his planet and save the prisoners!
pikachukite chapter 17 . 6/20
I’m loving this story very much please continue when you can
pikachukite chapter 13 . 6/20
*fangirling* Batman said it! YEAS!
pikachukite chapter 5 . 6/20
This is an awesome story so far. I really love how it’s all coming together so nice and smoothly.
Mayhem296 chapter 18 . 6/18
Please please PLEASE do the next chapter. I really want to see the battle.
fav
fol
Mayhem
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 18 . 6/12
I hate you for leaving this
Albatross079 chapter 18 . 5/28
please update this bad boy. For the love of all mighty god. PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE. UUUUPPPPDDDDAAATTTTTEEEEE
PARTHA LAHIRI chapter 18 . 5/20
please writhe the next chapter soon
My guy its been two years... UPDATE!