Reviews for Riders of B E R K
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 35 . 7/29/2023
COMMUNICATION! I LOVE TO SEE IT!
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 25 . 7/29/2023
And to think they first met because he stumbled out of an alleyway like a drunkard while she was on her way home. They sure have come a long way since then.
Guest chapter 79 . 7/8/2023
If Drago is ruthless enough, and if he really does have an eruptadon, he could set off any volcano is any country hostile to him. It would be very difficult to fight a war while trying to save your citizens and land from a force of nature like that.

It's a good plan to show the politicians evidence of everything Drago has done. If they receive any more brain dead orders to meet with Drago or hand over Dragons to him, they'll know that politician can't be trusted.

I'm looking forward to seeing them go on the offensive for once!
Hawkvision2 chapter 79 . 3/20/2023
Just in case there’s anyone who doesn’t know, there’s an announcement on Vala411’s fanfiction site that tells us why this fanfiction or any other incomplete harrypanther fanfic won’t be completed
Guest chapter 79 . 1/26/2023
Please finish this story Harrypanther. It is really good.
Guest chapter 79 . 4/16/2022
Please send the next chapter. Don’t abandon this story, please.
AdamantJackal chapter 79 . 3/3/2022
I am weeping…. The story was so AWESOME! Why did it have to end this way? Why, why, WHY?! Please god of inspiration, return this author their muse and drive so that the fans can worship them for their genius once more!
Guest chapter 79 . 2/3/2022
A new HTTYD series has been launched? Can we expect a fanfic here to that here? Will we Tom and his riders in this fanfic? Will Rakke Corporation make an appearance? What about Heir and Pride?
animefave346 chapter 1 . 12/17/2021
hbvgjj
R.R. Blaze chapter 79 . 10/9/2021
Where are the next chapters? Don't tell me you've stopped writing.
Guest chapter 79 . 8/5/2021
Do you have any idea when this will next be updated?
Guest chapter 79 . 4/29/2021
Please send the next chapter
Aurastar Warrior chapter 9 . 4/5/2021
sorry chaos is just as his name implies full name The Black Chaos the omnipotent immortal embodiment of chaos and unpredictability not evil tho
Aurastar Warrior chapter 9 . 4/5/2021
Chaos has taken control again woohoo lucky you anyway I really really wanna place a micro gate in snot faces brain. it will basically make him a screaming immortal bloody slime ball with bone chunks unfortunately due to the curse I cannot do that yet well then soon time is nearly out...CHAOS WHAT THE HECK ATOP FREAKING HUMANS OUT!
Aurastar Warrior chapter 7 . 4/5/2021
I hope she doesn't get a Nader in this that's just my opinion I have no power why did I say this why am I still typing aaaaaah no don't press send CHAOS STOP he he he never banana CHAOS I COMMAND YOU AS COLLECTION I COMMAND YOU. no CURSE YOU CHAOS