Reviews for Riders of B E R K
Guest chapter 62 . 11/19/2017
OMG!, I was waiting for you to update!, i really love this , please don't let hiccup die!
Guest chapter 62 . 11/18/2017
Great update. Poor hiccup, but at least we know he'll pull through and be fine. He is hiccup after all. Not even worried about it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 62 . 11/19/2017
Excellent update. I’m happy gat Astrid called Stoick. He definitely needs to be called.
Cipher 1.0 chapter 62 . 11/19/2017
please update love it!
Antox chapter 62 . 11/18/2017
I'm really happy you updated this, I hope you can update it as frequently as you update all your stories because this is my fav fic of all time.
CajunBear73 chapter 62 . 11/18/2017
Hopefully...this by-the-book-General, will see what she's been blinded to before this raid. Snot probably could have seen Mildew's part in this, even if the general will refuse to do so. Her last comment shows just how far out of her depth she is with a non-traditional unit. Square-peg-round-hole and failure is due to the hammer, not the idiot wielding it...with her troops being the hammer, she so dogmatically blames for her failure.

So many, who don't care who or what is killed for their aims, should not see the inside of a cell...or remain alive when this ends.

Time's running out for Hiccup as Viggo's present may have a countermeasure, but I hope the good general or either of her command try to interfere...Astrid may just have a field day with fragging incompetents or turncoats...

CB73
Devious Purrloin chapter 55 . 11/12/2017
Speed Stinger and Triple Stryke, right?
Guest chapter 61 . 11/10/2017
Amazing! Please continue!
Devious Purrloin chapter 24 . 11/10/2017
There was actually six problems counted
Cipher 1.0 chapter 61 . 10/4/2017
please update
JasmineDragon22 chapter 61 . 9/17/2017
I'm so happy you updated this. I need to re read it so I can remember everything but reading the previous chapter was good enough this time.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 61 . 9/17/2017
Damn, that's cold.
OechsnerC chapter 61 . 9/16/2017
Awesome update
Midsully chapter 61 . 9/16/2017
I cannot express how happy I am you didn't abandon this story, it was literally my introduction to your as a writer and I'm tickled pink it's back in the update circulation
FanWriter02 chapter 61 . 9/16/2017
No no Hiccup you've held on this long, hang on a little longer! Awesome update!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »