Reviews for Riders of B E R K
katurdi chapter 60 . 6/19/2017
...CLIFFHANGER! NOOOO! This story is incredible... I really hope you'll finish it sometime.
FanWriter02 chapter 60 . 6/18/2017
PLEASE UPDATE!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 60 . 6/11/2017
What a captivating fic. I can't wait for another update :) keep up the great work.
jumpthebloodyshark chapter 60 . 6/5/2017
Please update!
DiamanteLunar chapter 60 . 5/20/2017
Hi! Sorry if something is bad write, the english isn't my native lenguage. I love the story and each chapter is more intrigue than the last and the evolution in the astrid and hiccup romance is just wow!. I really like the story.
Please resume the story, i have been with the intrigue of what will happen with hicccup and astrid.
imagination-running chapter 28 . 4/28/2017
I love your stories, but boy do you have a knack for putting Hiccup through the wringer. Whew! Poor guy!

Anyway, thanks for sharing your writing with us. I always look forward to seeing updates for new stuff, and even if it takes me days, I always eventually finish reading your older stuff.

TheHappyHighlander chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I have to reread this whole story. I think it's probably your best one. Please update soon, the suspense is killing me inside!
discardless chapter 60 . 4/9/2017
God damnit Commander Hiccup Jr., will your air-gap your mission-critical IT systems already? Your com is *not* a toy remote control for your dragon cages. If it were - fine with me - make sure that it *only* works for Pen One and run separate wires for the remaining systems. Remotely letting out friendly dragons is fine. Opening the front door from outside or letting the dangerous dragons roam free with nothing but an access code or a system exploit is not. You cannot break into what you cannot access. This is security 101.
Guest chapter 60 . 3/11/2017
Please update soon! The suspense is killing me 0.o
Wustenfuchs chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
Love it so far
Guest chapter 60 . 2/21/2017
Pleze more
Guest chapter 60 . 2/6/2017
Hiccup: Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.
TheHappyHighlander chapter 60 . 2/7/2017
Hm...lots of trouble, poor Hiccup. How can he be of any use to anyone at this point? I hope his hands don't get disfigured :/ BERK better send hiccup to an infirmary in the Virgin Islands for his vacation, he needs it. Anyway, nice chapter, not what I was expecting, but still good. Looking forward to what happens next.
DarknessDragon24 chapter 60 . 2/7/2017
Is it ok to freak out now
OechsnerC chapter 60 . 2/6/2017