Reviews for Riders of B E R K
Guest chapter 59 . 2/5/2017
Oh my goodness this is killing me! You are amazing and I cannot wait for the next chapters! Keep on truckin!
Everlight18 chapter 59 . 2/1/2017
Oh boy, this isn't looking good for Hiccup. (But when does it ever?!) Can't catch a break! I'm liking this story a lot and look forward to seeing what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 59 . 1/29/2017
Dear Harry,
This is fast becoming my favorite of your many fanfictions and that's saying something!
MM chapter 59 . 1/29/2017
Aaaaah, you can't stop there! Although I'm positive that a wounded, helpless Hiccup might even move Shimmer - maybe if he would stop his potector (Toothless is coming) from finishing her?
I like this adventure best of those in this AU. All the riders and dragons have their part to play (I had a good laugh when Meatlug went in search of her Fishlegs) and Thuggory actually used that brain of his. Perhaps it will become used more often after this experience. Though I doubt the general will give up her preconceptions as quickly.
Paloma2323 chapter 59 . 1/28/2017
Aghhh, don't stop there, it's just getting good! Cliffhangers are so evil...

Oh please update soon! I got the notification you updated and I saved it for as long as I could, but I should have waited until your next update to read this one...my heart can't take it *dies*
Appleye2 chapter 59 . 1/29/2017
Uh oh...that's not gonna be good. Trust Hiccup to find the Changewing. In a darkened room with red lighting. Maybe the dragon's there for the red light disco? (Clutching at straws here!)
Nymiir chapter 59 . 1/28/2017
This is such a great story! I love the way you end the chapters; it feels very natural, like reading a published book (a good one!). As much as cliffhangers annoy me, I also feel like a story needs them, but not too many. I think you've got it just right. :D
Guest chapter 58 . 1/26/2017
Awesome, thank you for the update. I have been waiting to see this, thank you very much!
DarknessDragon24 chapter 59 . 1/28/2017
What an awesome chapter! But uh oh bad news! Running out of oxygen! And now facing a Changewing!
Grim T Reaper chapter 58 . 1/26/2017
Ya just know Hiccup is going to get blamed for this, my money is on Mildew being responsible for letting the dragons out.
OechsnerC chapter 58 . 1/26/2017
Please update soon
saberstorm chapter 58 . 1/26/2017
Night Terrors are going to swarm somebody.
DarknessDragon24 chapter 58 . 1/26/2017
Oh dear! This is bad!
Christo14 chapter 57 . 10/30/2016
Next chapter?
Guest chapter 57 . 10/26/2016
This is your time to show Mala and her dogs what you can do Hiccup!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »