Reviews for Riders of B E R K
Guest chapter 78 . 5/4/2020
They're not in their flightsuits, so they may be in trouble if the shot hit them and not Toothless. I gotta ask, why did Hiccup suddenly get worried about it being a trap only once they were there? I thought they new Drago would attack them when they were first ordered to attend that meeting.

Now that Drago has attacked a peace conference no nation will be stupid enough to hold back. It'll be weapons free in every military. Thermal imaging, radar, and sonar shouldn't have a problem picking up most dragons. Hopefully there's a carrier battle group or two on their way to strike back. The dragons should make ideal close air support for marines landing on those islands to take them back.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!
Livre'YsARI chapter 78 . 4/30/2020
update please this is so good
Purpleflame2 chapter 77 . 4/1/2020
My favorite books of yours is when you have dragons in them. I like the tone it sets for the plot. It makes it easier for me to see and imagine. Also, I like Toothless's attitude. Makes me happy...
FandomMultiverse chapter 78 . 3/29/2020
Enter the light fury! Omg this getting intense! Love your writing! So excited u updated!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 78 . 3/29/2020
And the Shellfire comes. Seriously where’s the submaripper when you need it.
DarknessDragon24 chapter 78 . 3/28/2020
What?! They were hit by a plasma blast!
CajunBear73 chapter 78 . 3/28/2020
The Meeting of the Chiefs went down differently than in canon...with more casualties. This time.

But now the trap has been sprung, but surprises have have come to upset what Hiccup and Astrid had hoped to do in their exodus...

Hope they got away. But that new pale shape will be a problem, if they get the chance to encounter it again.

CB73
Rounak Raj chapter 77 . 2/13/2020
Please send the next chapter soon.
fastmaniac3 chapter 77 . 1/2/2020
NATO is out of their mind.
If they are agreeing to this and don't have a frankly preposterous amount of military support ready to strike, they're lunatics.
At the very least, prepare a very large bomb for the Bewilderbeast. Would be better to do it without loss of life, but sometimes you don't have a choice.
DarknessDragon24 chapter 35 . 12/29/2019
Why must you make me cry. Poor Hiccup!
Guest chapter 77 . 11/9/2019
Are they really going to go through with This? Drago has already commited mass murder and invaded foreign countries, yet he gets to request most of his enemies be out in plain sight? If they meet up, NATO better have a carrier fleet within striking distance. Make sure to keep it in an area outside satellite coverage, he'd definitely have access to footage from any reconnaissance satellite. He's got spies everywhere. Make sure the bombers are loaded with missiles and torpedoes, and give them a heavy fighter cover with external tanks to keep them airborne before the meeting starts, and after. The Bewilderbeast can control dragons, but not people. And keep some ships and subs armed with tomahawk and harpoon missiles to help take down the Bewilderbeast and any large dragons. Fortunately, carrier battle groups always travel with plenty of escorts for protection from air and submarine attacks. They've proved that guided missiles work against dragons, so the soldiers shouldn't have to adapt much. I think the biggest advantage that dragons have is the ability to operate behind enemy lines without a supply line. Use guerilla warfare to destroy factories and convoys. Of course, dragons like changewings and whispering deaths have specialized abilities that can be used very effectively. A single whispering death could set up an entire underground base in enemy territory.

Dragons would be great to insert, assist, and support light infantry and special forces units.

I really like the idea of using an eruptadon to wake up volcanos. Could be potentially more devastating than a nuclear missile. They should set guards up at any volcanos that could be targets. In fact, Drogo might use this meeting as a distraction to put an eruptadon in a strategic area.

As you can see, I've read a few too many Tom Clancy books. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 77 . 11/9/2019
Excellent. Those chapters were awesome. Keep up the good work.
YouYou098 chapter 77 . 11/9/2019
Damn I love this story, I do have a question though. Are you going to have Shadow-wings in the story, they seem like dragons that would suite military purposes efficiently, what with carpet bomb strike when connect to the big dragon
CajunBear73 chapter 77 . 11/9/2019
In the days after Astrid's and Cami's Clan's return, much has been learned and realizations that there is much to be learned.

The scope of Drago's ambitions are just now being realized as those he's acquired over the years, for their own special talents, shows what he is capable of doing and that he's been planning this for a long time.

Those believing negotiating with a madman are about to learn what Neville Chamberlain taught England some decades ago is about to happen again.

Good of Hiccup to want to see the orders they were to behave under...Drago's going to be expecting Hiccup to have to heel to those orders. Which will allow his plans to unfold while so close to the dragons he covets at BERK.

Bet the Summit's a distraction and while politicians try to cover their own backsides, Drago will take advantage to checkmate the UK and the EU.

As planned.

CB73
Guest chapter 76 . 10/22/2019
Good to see this is being continued! Seems it's finally come to all out war. But so far they've mostly been reacting to Drago'sDrago's forces. You can't win a war that way. They need to start going on the offensive. They don't have the option to hold back either. A lot more people are going to die before this war ends, and if Hiccup and his riders don't kill Drago's men, they'll be the ones getting killed.

I love this story! I hope to see more of it soon!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »