Reviews for Riders of B E R K
LaidEffect chapter 72 . 4/6/2019
No. No. NO! You DID NOT just drug Astrid Hofferson! OF ALL PEOPLE YOU PUT ON THE LINE Quickly update tho. i suspect most people wanna know how Hiccup saves Astrid
Ejdroho chapter 71 . 3/4/2019
This story is amazing. It is complex, well written and the grasp you have on the characters personalities is stunning. I have always been skeptical of modern AUs and I was wary when I began reading this. However, I had already read several of your other stories (I actually read six without ever making the connection that you were the author of all of them. I was overjoyed to discover there was more) and have never been disappointed with your work. You have changed my opinion of modern AUs. This is my first review and for that I apologize because every chapter is worth reviewing but by the time I reached the end of the chapter I just wanted to know what happened next. Simply stated, I was hooked from chapter one and I truly hope you update soon.
Valkyrie chapter 71 . 11/16/2018
Well shit.
Guest chapter 71 . 11/16/2018
If dragons do end up being vulnerable to missiles, they might be able to modify the saddles to drop flairs and chaff as decoys. Dragons are more agile than planes and helicopters, so if they see the missiles coming, they may be able to jink fast enough to avoid them. If they managed to put a warning system in their helmets, it could make all the difference. Having radar would also be important. I doubt they could put that in a flightsuit, but if a nearby radar station sends data directly to the rider's helmets and puts it on a heads-up-display, they would be able to see their enemies coming.

They haven't really lost a rider in combat yet, unless you count Heather being captured or Dagur, who was their enemy. So far the good guys and their dragons have been very lucky. That might change soon, given thart their will likely be a full scale war. They might also get some new recruits, since they have so many baby dragons. But they would have less time to train, so any new recruits could be at a serious disadvantage in combat. Also they need to ditch the Frank guns and use some real weapons. The enemy will. Submachine guns might be ideal. They can be used on dragon back, fire quickly, and they probably can't penetrate dragon scales, so they might still be able to keep the dragons alive. But if the dragons are loyal to Drago, they will have to kill them.

This story is really good! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 71 . 11/16/2018
Should have had the snow wrath and the whispering death hide nearby, in case they were betrayed. I wonder if that sub is actually the Russians, or if theirs was destroyed, and Ryker's took it's place?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 70 . 11/15/2018
Well that could have gone much worse. I'm guessing Drago didn't have perfect intelligence on them after all. Otherwise they would have been attacked directly. All things considered, they got very lucky. As did the submarine.

Hiccup really needs to make a new tail out of something fireproof. Dragon scales are fireproof, his flightsuit is fireproof, but those don't do much good if the tail is destroyed. Instead of burning, he'd fall to his death. Especially now that the stakes are even higher. When you're going up against a flock of fire breathing reptiles, you need to be prepared.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what their next move is!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 71 . 11/16/2018
Not at all surprised Ryker is there. Not even a little bit. Once the speculation started it all made sense.
Sian HTTYD fan chapter 71 . 11/15/2018
Road trip? More like flight trip! Lol
And what a surprise, the Grimborns are back. Hiccup really hasn’t had it easy has he?...
... not that he ever does! X
CajunBear73 chapter 71 . 11/15/2018
From a 'Friendly Command' who has the same mindset as those who thought air power would never usurp the Battleship, to a trap that would cripple those who could stand against Drago, it seems that Hiccup can't trust anyone he isn't directly connected with...

Now to see how this goes down.

Arctic Wolf Fury chapter 71 . 11/15/2018
Another great chapter
Sian HTTYD fan chapter 70 . 11/13/2018
Yay! You’ve been updating! And I’ve finally had the chance to read and catch up.
Got very exciting back in the archives. And when Bloodvist began his attack with the Bewilderbeast, I thought we were in for another Bloodvist/Hiccup battle parallel to Httyd2 ending, though it looks like now there’s still more story to come. Yay! Can’t wait for more! X
JasmineDragon22 chapter 70 . 11/13/2018
Getting better and better :)
saberstorm chapter 70 . 11/12/2018
With some of Easter eggs you've put in here, I'm surprised you haven't done Sgt. Shultz.
"I see nothing! I know No-thing!"
CajunBear73 chapter 70 . 11/12/2018
Harrowing escape! Even better mid-flight 'landing', too...

Now to get to what Drago's up to next.

And I doubt Tuff's learned his lesson...Anywho, Astrid can just trank him again, and again, if Ruff has her way.

CajunBear73 chapter 69 . 11/12/2018