Reviews for Guardianship
Lady Rebell-K Malfoy chapter 27 . 8h
Wow! This is super great! I read this story in one shot and just wow... continue it! It's rare where stories involving Severus and Harry are written like this, where there relationship is not all peace and rainbows... I think it might be interesting to get some Draco POV sometime later... and I'm liking Jane more, continue with her character! (Never understood the pairing Harry - Ginny!)
Mary777777 chapter 11 . 5/21
Ugh, as soon as an author introduces a Mary-Sue, I am done. I don't understand why anyone would inflict a Mary-Sue on a decent story...
There is a big difference between the words bought and brought! It is annoying to read your story with this constant error in word usage.
Please post more soon I'm really enjoying this story

Stacey's Universe
Hiya um... Pretty near the bottom... Dumbledore pucks up his butterbear...
Should be butterbeer... With two ee' s

Stacey's Universe
Wow, nice Snape... Harry and him actually having a civil conversation, me like :)
Saggyherman chapter 27 . 5/3
;)
sunsethill chapter 27 . 5/2
Lovely update to a story I enjoy very much. Dobby seems to be speaking better in this chapter than I remember in the books. Have I forgotten a reason for this in this story, or have so many bad attempts at his dialogue made me forget how he speaks in this scene in the books?
sunsethill chapter 27 . 5/2
CaseLC chapter 27 . 5/1
Thanks for the chapter it was spectacular. I like how Shape encouraged Harry to change the name of the group to something frivolous. I am thinking Dancing Blues or maybe a book club, specifically a fan base for a fantasy book like the Hobbit or something, maybe Lockhart's book. Anyhow, I am glad that you wrote again, despite the boredom you felt.
Georgette Weasley chapter 25 . 5/1
I'm still not a fan of Jane. I really wish I could be but, to me, she takes away from the story. I honestly still skim past her parts. I wish she wasn't such a big part.
Interesting.
For names, how about "breakfast" because without this training someone could "fry their bacon" as I have heard utter defeat called.
cara-tanaka chapter 27 . 5/1
Love it. Looking forward to more
Blissangel91494 chapter 27 . 5/1
Yay! Great chapter! I just love Harry and Severus! And I see hearts in the air between Jane and Harry! (But I'm a little romance deprived so it might just be me pulling stuff out of thin air, no pressure) keep up the awesome work!
History101 chapter 27 . 5/1
Great chapter. I like that someone actually mentioned the fact that 'Dumbledore's Army' isn't the best name for a club that's 'illegal' anyway when Umbridge can do basically whatever she likes.