Reviews for Guardianship
EmberPhoenixx chapter 27 . 12/30/2017
Wow. I just spent the last 6 hours reading this story! Guardianship is absolutely remarkable. I've never read a story quite like it in all my years of reading! You have created a masterpiece. The way your characters interact, how the plot develops, and your writing style all combine to make a story that no one can turn away from. Once I began reading I was sucked in with no way to escape! You have a talent, a rare one. Some would kill to be able to write like you! I'm very jealous! You've got a gift. I was pretty disappointed when I realized you hadn't updated for a while, but I understand. Life often gets in the way. We all lead very busy lives! However, I disagree with those who dismiss the importance of this kind of writing. It can improve your life tremendously! Here you get reviews from people who have no obligation to read your story. You have readers full of passion, people who will praise and critique. Often those on this site are not satisfied easily. As we all know, there is an abundance of bad stories here haha. The fact that some chose to stay on your story and read it is a honor! Along with the benefit of a wide variety of honest readers, writing for fun is very important. It offers you a chance to express yourself! There's also the bonus of inspiring people, and adding joy to other's lives. You have even convinced me to give writing another shot! Once I finish up with this review, I'm going to try to write my own short story. It won't be perfect, it may be a complete train wreck, but every piece of writing holds value. Whether it is a representation of personal growth, or a story treasured by many other readers, words written to form a story hold a place in at least one person's heart. Anyway, I'd love to see what will happen next in this intricate story you have created! Just because it's has been many months since you have updated does not mean that you are unable to continue. You'd be surprised by how easily the words flow from page to page. After all, the skill of writing can never truly by lost. You have a gift, and seeing someone throw away a gift breaks my heart. If possible, maybe you could see if you can find the time to write a little now and then. Readers such as myself have not forgotten the beauty in will be here for should you decide to expand upon your masterpiece!
Godiva9 chapter 27 . 10/8/2017
This is such a brilliant story, one of the best I have read in sometime! Thanks for writing and sharing it, keep up the fabulous work! : )
megacharizat chapter 27 . 8/14/2017
well, I guess potter force would be like Dumbledore's army, so I guess that won't be the name. anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, good work and keep it up.
megacharizat chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
How about PF(potter force?)
megacharizat chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
I thought you couldn't apparate inside Hogwarts?
Fred Weasley chapter 27 . 8/1/2017
Plssssssssssssss update!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
I'm glad I found your story .
I'm hooked so.. the question being ... will you continue monthly or ?
I hate when I get into a story and then left longing for more!
So is there anyway to post to your next chapter your intentions ? Looking forward to your reply .
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2017
Well , I'm hooked !
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
Just found your story .I'm interested and excited to see their relationship grow . I hope Harry gets the whole family experience . Some mischief too !
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2017
Your line break makes me cry, it reminds me of my fav Undertale character. HP stands for hit points but it also means HoPe. Sans, my fav character only has 1 HP. He only has 1 HoPe. It basically means he's lost the will to live. Why you remind me? Why you make me cry?
avaya29 chapter 27 . 6/3/2017
This is a good story. I've been wanting to read a mentor fic where Snape helps out with the DA from behind the scenes. (I think whatever they call it should still have the initials DA in homage to Ginny's original idea.)

Some of the conversations seem a bit stilted, with the language often a little too formal. The plot makes up for that though. The characterisation is good as well, and you nicely depict Snape's gradual unwinding as he realises he no longer needs to project such a scary image.

I'd like to maybe see a conversation between Severus and Minerva where he asks her for advice concerning Harry. Is Snape going to be called or sent away, leaving Harry vulnerable to Umbridge? And let's not forget that Severus has a price on his own head now. I'm also looking to hear more about Harry's nature magic, and whether the art and meditation helps Harry learn occlumency.

The only other thing I would say is that apostrophes do not make plurals. Sorry, but it distracts from the story!
Lady Rebell-K Malfoy chapter 27 . 5/23/2017
Wow! This is super great! I read this story in one shot and just wow... continue it! It's rare where stories involving Severus and Harry are written like this, where there relationship is not all peace and rainbows... I think it might be interesting to get some Draco POV sometime later... and I'm liking Jane more, continue with her character! (Never understood the pairing Harry - Ginny!)
Mary777777 chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Ugh, as soon as an author introduces a Mary-Sue, I am done. I don't understand why anyone would inflict a Mary-Sue on a decent story...
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
There is a big difference between the words bought and brought! It is annoying to read your story with this constant error in word usage.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2017
Please post more soon I'm really enjoying this story

Stacey's Universe