Reviews for Guardianship
Godiva9 chapter 27 . 10/8
This is such a brilliant story, one of the best I have read in sometime! Thanks for writing and sharing it, keep up the fabulous work! : )
megacharizat chapter 27 . 8/14
well, I guess potter force would be like Dumbledore's army, so I guess that won't be the name. anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, good work and keep it up.
megacharizat chapter 25 . 8/14
How about PF(potter force?)
megacharizat chapter 2 . 8/13
I thought you couldn't apparate inside Hogwarts?
Fred Weasley chapter 27 . 8/1
Plssssssssssssss update!
I'm glad I found your story .
I'm hooked so.. the question being ... will you continue monthly or ?
I hate when I get into a story and then left longing for more!
So is there anyway to post to your next chapter your intentions ? Looking forward to your reply .
Well , I'm hooked !
Just found your story .I'm interested and excited to see their relationship grow . I hope Harry gets the whole family experience . Some mischief too !
Your line break makes me cry, it reminds me of my fav Undertale character. HP stands for hit points but it also means HoPe. Sans, my fav character only has 1 HP. He only has 1 HoPe. It basically means he's lost the will to live. Why you remind me? Why you make me cry?
avaya29 chapter 27 . 6/3
This is a good story. I've been wanting to read a mentor fic where Snape helps out with the DA from behind the scenes. (I think whatever they call it should still have the initials DA in homage to Ginny's original idea.)

Some of the conversations seem a bit stilted, with the language often a little too formal. The plot makes up for that though. The characterisation is good as well, and you nicely depict Snape's gradual unwinding as he realises he no longer needs to project such a scary image.

I'd like to maybe see a conversation between Severus and Minerva where he asks her for advice concerning Harry. Is Snape going to be called or sent away, leaving Harry vulnerable to Umbridge? And let's not forget that Severus has a price on his own head now. I'm also looking to hear more about Harry's nature magic, and whether the art and meditation helps Harry learn occlumency.

The only other thing I would say is that apostrophes do not make plurals. Sorry, but it distracts from the story!
Lady Rebell-K Malfoy chapter 27 . 5/23
Wow! This is super great! I read this story in one shot and just wow... continue it! It's rare where stories involving Severus and Harry are written like this, where there relationship is not all peace and rainbows... I think it might be interesting to get some Draco POV sometime later... and I'm liking Jane more, continue with her character! (Never understood the pairing Harry - Ginny!)
Mary777777 chapter 11 . 5/21
Ugh, as soon as an author introduces a Mary-Sue, I am done. I don't understand why anyone would inflict a Mary-Sue on a decent story...
There is a big difference between the words bought and brought! It is annoying to read your story with this constant error in word usage.
Please post more soon I'm really enjoying this story

Stacey's Universe
Hiya um... Pretty near the bottom... Dumbledore pucks up his butterbear...
Should be butterbeer... With two ee' s

Stacey's Universe