Reviews for The Necklace
Audhulma chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Another awesome Naru/Keitaro story

There just aren't enough good fics around lately
Someone chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
the first part wasn't very good, but after that, it was the best! if u wrote more stuff like this, i would totally read it, it was kinda surprising too, i thought that necklace would like magically force her to love Keitaro.
Gothmog chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Cute story. I really cant get enough of all those lovey-dovey Naru/Keitaro fics, so yours was a nice treat!:)
Like you yourself noted, it was kinda OOC but barely noticable. It worked out good in the end though, and I would love if youd write a similar sequel. There arent too many "Naru/Keitaro relationship"-fics while there are loads of "Naru/Keitaro confession"-fics, so if youd take your time and write one of the latter, Ill worship your presence.;)
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Really nice story.
Jade chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
This is cool. It really worked out well, and the plot is excellent! Keep on writing!
mouse64 chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
woa! long fic as a fellow new writer i understand i think it's real cool keep writing!

-mouse64

(_)
WrinBaka chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Em: wow! what a great story!

Ringo: yes very good

Felix: how romantic *sniff*
Lin chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Love it! great job on it!
frograss chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I think there is too much WAFF. Just my opinion. I also think that the story was too rushed. I don't think that Keitaro would be talked into going back for everyone else. His heart would have been too broken, again all this is my opinion - but it IS your story. ;) I don't think he would have gone back that quickly nor would Naru admit that easily to herself that she loved Keitaro - and that is if she ever did at all. Anyway, the story was entertaining and fairly well written. Just my two cents worth. Don't let me discourage you - I'm not trying to. I'm looking forward to more if there is any.
Tama chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I love this story! Naru & Keitaro! Yay! _

...And are you going to make a sequel to it? Please say yes!
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I thought it was a very good story, especially for your first fanfic. I'd recommend reading your stories out loud to a friend before posting, as that will often help with a lot of awkward grammar problems that spellcheck can't find. Good story, I hope to see more from you in the future _
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Well done, nicely written and a simple premise that works. Keep up the good work.
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Hmm...For your first fanfic, it was really cute/good/ect. They were a bit OOC, like you yourself have already observed, but not on an annoying level.

The biggest peice of advice I have for you is to go back through and reformat the paragraphs- everytime a new person begins speaking, there needs to be a new paragraph. Also, try to reduce the amount of sentences in your paragraphs- ones that are too clumpy are also hard to read.

Other that that, great job.

Ja ne!