Reviews for Naruto the Scythe Master Remastered
So Blake broke up with Naruto ... Welp somebodys gonna die...
outta fucks to give chapter 57 . 12/4/2017
a man wielding a scythe riding into battle on a man-eating, flesh-tearing, dinosaur now that is a badass among badasses
outta fucks to give chapter 40 . 12/3/2017
i really wish you didn't tell us the pairings in the beginning
outta fucks to give chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
Ive just been BAMBOOZLED beyond my comprehension so imma just roll with it...
outta fucks to give chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
oh shit was that a fairy tail reference
outta fucks to give chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
I feel bad cause I started playing "I'm a believer" by smashmout during chapter 2
alexkellar chapter 116 . 11/22/2017
Well, not only Naruto opened an old wound ... Thank you for reliving the death of pyrrha, your monster T_T
LIL-PERK chapter 52 . 10/26/2017
I like the story but from the original I think you've changed Naruto way too much.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
Poor naruto his girl is going to die.
aoz1989 chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
Meh this just feels a bit too forced to me, first Naruto is Ruby's twin, then he's Pyrrha's rival and to top it off he's Ambers (ex-)boyfriend. Just one of those titles should have been enough to get him involved in the RWBY universe.

Speaking of being Pyrrha's rival, does he just suck since the fights ended in draws because both their auras went into the red at the same time (you only described the first fight so we can only assume the second and third fight went similarily to the first). The reason i ask this is because you described his aura as being as large as an adults when he was just a newborn baby, i mean sure Pyrrha could also have an anormaly large aura but... :)

I'll read on for a while and see if i can get a bit more immersed.
Natsubi chapter 45 . 9/11/2017
couldnt help but think of a lyric to a song during this chapter

Afro Man - Colt 45

listen to the song and you would understand xD
Guest chapter 41 . 9/10/2017
It would be blake jr. Jr. Jr.
As her father has blake jr.
Winter'sBeauty17 chapter 117 . 9/9/2017
What is this a fanfic or a documentary? First, we know chicks with dicks don't have to be sex symbols per se. As for the pairings we know that shit boi. Gay, Bi, who gives a fuck? Third there is plenty wrong with a feminine Naruto in general. And with feminine dudes. No just no. Stop it. We don't need you to tell us this. The internet and SJWs force feed us enough of this bullshit
LuluViBritania chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Why were Naruto and Ruby not born with Silver-Eye's like they where suppose to be?
uchihaNaruto247 chapter 38 . 9/3/2017
Love ur story man keep ip up. Ur the first author ive seen who update their story is a great amount of time
3,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »