Reviews for Fixing Donnie
Grayson chapter 18 . 6/21/2019
I cannot believe this twisted shit. Horrible... how could you slander this show.
damngirl567 chapter 11 . 6/20/2018
DAMN! Mikey got raped?
ilikebananabread chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Wait a minute, how old Are the turtles in this?
childofsodom chapter 7 . 3/12/2018
Uh-oh... Mikey boy, you need an adult!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/9/2017
Wow, the whole story was definitely an emotional roller coaster! I loved how much you managed to combine the romance and family love in all of this angst. This has to be one of the best Apritello fanfics I have ever read by far! Leorai was also an incredible addition. I felt as though I were suffering with all of them and could hardly comprehend the hardships that had fallen over each of them. I cried for all of them, and never wanted to kill someone as badly as I wanted to kill the Psychologist for what he did to Mikey, and that's just an understatement. Never trust a psychologist you don't know personally. Ever!

The way you described the depth of emotion that characters went through was very deep and vivid. How depression is so dark and murky that its like drowning in oblivion, and then suddenly how happiness is like a breath of fresh air smelling of all your favorite things, treats, and flowers. It was like you made me sink and rise with all these spiritual emotions you described on page. I'm just amazed.

I very much agree that justice must be served against abusers. There are too many people out there that are trying to cover it up or ignore what has been done to traumatized victims, and it's just beyond unacceptable:( I know someone personally who suffered the same way (I won't say who), but she is strong and she is loved so very much.

Thank you for publishing this story. It was very inspirational and beautiful, despite the horror genre sewn in the details. As I said before, it was perfect combination of family and romance.
Chandrakantya chapter 30 . 8/29/2017
While I had seen this fanfiction around and the summary had dragged me in, almost immediately, I had never actually had a chance to read it, mostly because of how busy this year had been. But, during those summer nights, when my body would beg me to sleep, I reached for the link that I had written down and finally read this story. And boy, am I glad I did.

You certainly did not disappoint. By the first chapter, I was instantly hooked and needleless to say that I read all the 30 chapters, more quickly than I usually do. And I think it was because this fanfiction is an absolute masterpiece, at least to me. I had to put my phone down and breath half way through the chapters because, just, wow! My head is still spinning. :D

Like, holy shit, are you kidding me?! I just can't...I can't...it's simply too much. It's magnificent and awful and awe inspiring and just so damned good that the pain is everywhere. You've ripped my heart out of my chest and now hold it before me burning away in your grasp. You crushed my heart with feels and then rebuilt it.

It was quite an emotional roller coaster. But it was, like, that good kind of pain, you know? *tears for days!* You, my dear, are a blessing for this fandom.
No Guns Only Roses chapter 30 . 6/17/2017
This was an amazing story! Although I'm saddened that it has ended, this has been quite a journey. Thank you for writing such an incredible story.
No Guns Only Roses chapter 29 . 6/15/2017
Kirby was awesome to have helped Mikey. So next chapter is the end? Already? Awww...
bruneli12 chapter 28 . 5/3/2017
ok, I have to say this, this fic is one of the first that I took the courage to read in english (because is not my common language) and OMG, I loved it, thank you a lot for this new chapter, it brings me so much joy to keep reading this great fanfic, even if we are closer to the end of this story, I just want to say thank you for made it, you are such a talented writer 3
No Guns Only Roses chapter 28 . 5/2/2017
Kirby's revelation shocked me 0.0
And Mikey's scene with Leo touched me :,)
Amazing as always
No Guns Only Roses chapter 27 . 3/5/2017
Yay! You're back! :D

This was heartbreaking, especially at the end. Things will never be the same...
No Guns Only Roses chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I hope Mikey will be okay...my baby :'(
Good job! :)
Xahraxs chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
Now is time for healing. How will all of them cope?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
What a satisfying end to The Psychologist! You're writing never ceases to amaze! I was worried you wouldn't be back to update but here you are! Hooray!
Xahraxs chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
Will they kill the nut already? Donnie should have just stabbed him instead of locked him in the trunk.