Reviews for Silver Linings and Grey Areas
SeleneBlackburn chapter 36 . 4/2
Please, please, please update soon. This fic is so good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
666Spektor chapter 36 . 2/8
OH MY GODI JUST FOUND THIS
PLEASE UPDATE
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
I SHIP THOSE 3 SO HARD
PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE!
lanzky chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
oh yes! it's a triad fic now
xXLarxPhobiaXx chapter 36 . 10/24/2017
This is so, so, so good!
WinterWillows chapter 36 . 9/26/2017
Wonderful story. I think you've captured the characters brilliantly and the slow burn was just right. Can't wait for the next chapter!
OonaghClark chapter 36 . 9/25/2017
Please update soon...I just ran across this fic a couple of days ago, and I'm totally engrossed!
lakelady8425 chapter 36 . 9/19/2017
I'm surprised by the author's note that the triad is uncharted plot because I began reading this believing it was inevitable. I think a triad tale would be challenging to write as I'm sure most of us haven't experienced one. I trust in your fine writing to rise to the occasion and let us know how this evolves.
Moonsong78 chapter 36 . 9/1/2017
Read your whole story in one go and thought it was fantastic. Tender and amazing and very poignant. Hope you finish this.
PhoenixGravity chapter 36 . 8/27/2017
This is amazing, I've never seen this pairing before yet you portay it so beautifully. Thank you for writing this
mrslara2112 chapter 36 . 8/22/2017
Likely ready for some smut. Can wait to h2ar hpw thier reunion pans a little cheated we didnt get the read the intimate details of Hermione and Dracos relationship.
HAB chapter 36 . 8/16/2017
Yeah a new chapter! Glad to see you back at it. Thanks for sharing.
ellsworth-longfellow chapter 36 . 8/16/2017
yay! Drarry kisses!
A Summer's Melody chapter 36 . 8/16/2017
Ohhhh snap! Yes! Finally! But oh boy, I've never read a fanfic like this. But the way you've conveyed it has made it beautiful. I shall wait patiently for what comes next. :)
ksouza3 chapter 36 . 8/13/2017
I'm so glad you continued with this story. There's just so much heart and angst and emotions and I love it. I can't decide which character I like more. I loved the way Draco decided to show Harry how they feel and can't wait for next chapter. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/11/2017
Beautiful chapter. Thank you so much. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »