Reviews for The Hotline
TheOldMasters chapter 7 . 10/5
Still hoping you'll come back around to this. Spidey/NYC stories are always nice to read, and this one does take a step further in trying to speak as to the various levels of government thinking and interpreting things differently in regards to this strictly non-lethal wisecracking helpful vigilante.
LavaLilly chapter 7 . 9/30
Aye your writing is fire
Alchazar chapter 7 . 9/1
I think I may be addicted to this story.
samaritan17 chapter 7 . 7/26
If you are still on FFN I really hope this story gets updated/finished someday. It is very well written and the emotions are written realisticly.
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 1 . 7/26
Honestly not bad though you kind of make Spider-Man seem a little spineless in the beginning because he was kind of acting pretty cowardly and if there's one thing I know Spider-Man isn't it's that he's cowardly smart yes but cowardly isn't one of them He's determined courageous and when push comes to shove he may not act out at first but he will stand firm.
ForeverTeamParker chapter 7 . 6/17
So... This was great, but what did you mean by "soon"? Do you mean 5 years or...?
Elmo Ballz chapter 1 . 5/21
"chapter 8 coming soon!"...they said FOUR YEARS ago
akoverson11 chapter 7 . 5/5
This was great! Are you going to post chapter 8? because I would love to see it!
Cyan Quartz chapter 7 . 3/12
Great story, mate!
Mavie-HimeChan chapter 7 . 12/11/2020
I just found this fanfic again and I took a look at it again, I had forgotten how good it was ! I love the proposal and how it is so well crafted!
Unfortunately she was abandoned ... Sad ... I hope that one day you will still return with this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2020
FUCK THAT CLEANER
Poppynose9249 chapter 7 . 11/10/2020
Hey this storys really good and I was wondering if you're going to update any time soon. Of course there's no rush I'm just curious.
CoffeeAndOakLeaves chapter 7 . 10/2/2020
Hello!
Absolutely fantastic story! The plot is amazing—I really like how Spidey is gradually developing a relationship with NYPD. The way he grows from feeling fear at the sight of a policeman to being (mostly) comfortable with sitting in a police station and covering Jack's desk with sticky notes is super well written! (Your description of that scene made me smile (this whole story made me smile, but that scene made me smile even more))
I think that your characters are really well thought out and developed. They're more than just dimensional background people and they add a lot of depth to the story!
In your last author's note you said that chapter 8 would be coming soon, but it's been 3 years since this story has been updated. I would be thrilled if you decided to write some more for this story! (Even if you don't, this is still a wonderful story)
Thank you so much for writing and have a great day!
Fanficlover888 chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
This is a really great story pls update!