Reviews for The Hotline
RedDragon5515 chapter 7 . 6/6/2020
This is an amazing story and definitely peaked my interest, which is pretty difficult to do, and when I read it, I loved it. Everything was amazing and I loved the plot. I definitely want to keep reading.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2020
Can you do another fic where Jack helps spidey again, and spider ends up having to reveal his identity? Like, spidey gets a head injury and the other officers don’t know what to do, so they bring Jack? And spider ends up going to Jacks house? And they have to remove his mask to treat the wound? I just thought that would be really really cool! Please consider this... thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
Sofia chapter 7 . 2/7/2020
Loved it! Please keep writing!
Ishimaru Taiki chapter 7 . 12/28/2019
Hey yo first Spider man fic I have ever read. Gotta say. I am very happy it was. Awesome chapter, and I can't wait for more.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
Can you go a hundred words without bringing up how some feeling dropped into his stomach or he started trembling with anxiety? At some point they lost meaning and weren't worth paying attention to. I could just assume he always has a pit in his stomach and is shaking. He eats breakfast? He's shaking. He gets on the bus? He's shaking. A dog barks? He's shaking.

Compared to the various canons the Peter you wrote is a real pansy.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2019
KEEP WRITING
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2019
great story looking forward to more, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2019
It's been bothering me for a while but what do you mean but spider serum? I just wanna know... Anyways a really nice story so far and I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2019
ack! two years! but I can wait, genius takes time! so I hope you keep up the good work!
header chapter 7 . 2/23/2019
I love this story and I can't wait to read more, will wait for as long as I have to (:
SailorCosmos15 chapter 7 . 2/12/2019
Please update soon. Btw this was really good! Keep up the good work
BiNerd chapter 7 . 1/29/2019
B-But you promised it wouldn't be abandoned. *sobs* I know you have a life outside of fanfiction, but I love this story, please continue. Or at least notify us that it is abandoned so I don't check every day to see if there is a new chapter. Please? Any-who, have a nice day.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/20/2019
I can't wait for more!
notsofrilly chapter 7 . 12/27/2018
Is no one going to abuse this? I mean I know that no one abuses 911 but that's because there are fines for doing so. Something like that should also be implemented for the Hotline. Also, Peter is still in school, he can't always be answering phone calls. He's just one person. When is he supposed to sleep? That's why all cities/towns have several officers so that they can work in shifts.
JusticeNotRevenge chapter 7 . 11/4/2018
Hey just wondering when is soon? But nonetheless I got to say this story is the real deal. Amazing. Unique. Remarkable. Well-written.
329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »