Reviews for The Hotline
AlwaysDaniel chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Very interesting premise, I can see a younger Spider-Man having policophobia. The flow was great and I found it very easy to read, and I had quite a laugh at Jonah's small appearance . I hope he has a large role in this story as I can easily see him being a bastion of the Spidey hate group. Overall great work and really good writing. Bravo!
Nobel Six chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Mos interesting
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Whoa, this is pretty cool. Great job, as usual.

Keep the good writing.
Sunshine-and-Joy chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Great story so far! I'm really looking forward to the rest of it :) I really like Morgan's stubborness, I think it will be interesting to see her interact with Spider-Man. Awesome job y'all!
Cashagon chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Ooo! Must! Read! MORE! I can hardly wait! You guys did an awesome job on this.

Cash is out, peace!
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ERASED.1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I absolutely loved this! Two awesome writers coming together! : ) I can't wait until the next chapter! Well done to both writers : )
JustmeSpidey chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Whoaaaaaa this story is amazing! Everything flows together so seamlessly, and the language is so elegant! I know this sounds weird lol but I honestly cannot appreciate a good story unless it's told in a very sophisticated and well-paced manner, and this one has it all! This actually reminds me a lot of my writing style, only better! Fantastic job! Can't wait for more!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Oh I loved it! I'm a big fan of aloneintherain's work as well as yours! And I was not disappointed! It was beautifully written with meaning and emotion! Besides, I absolutely adore a Spidey/NYC fic it's one o the cutest things in the world!

Poor Spidey, that sounds like it hurt-ALOT! Poor guy! I can't wait to read more! This is amazing!
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Awwww so cute! I looooved this idea! Don't you worry, Peter, NY's finest got you covered ;)
Ghost Angel14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I like how spidey is portrayed.
Alot of people think spidey just brushes off the negative feelings of the people around him but it actually hurts him, but he doesn't resent them he's just sad. Which again, is very familiar, *wink wink*
Very good job Rose, and give my praises to the other author as well. Really good job.
Crescental chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
whew that was intense. It's a great starting chapter, and it has a very interesting idea. I can't wait to see how you guys continue this ;D
nooneknowsthisaboutme chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Amazing. Just amazing. I had to favorite this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
hey ..its awesome Spidey fan fiction.
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I love it so far. I'm wondering how old Peter is in the story though. Anyway please update soon.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22