Reviews for The Hotline
Lilian chapter 7 . 10/26/2018
That was very enjoyable :)
ngsrjaf chapter 7 . 10/4/2018
I assume we not getting any more chapters?
martialartistkai chapter 7 . 9/30/2018
LOOOOOOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2018
Yeah... very soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase update pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase.
PAul.lonergangm chapter 7 . 9/5/2018
Whilst Spider-Man helps everyone something’s gotta give ... his smarts are not being show cased as yet...
MooBooks chapter 6 . 8/17/2018
This story is the best! I hope to see another chapter, please? Been following on both ao3 and on and yet...
MooBooks chapter 7 . 8/17/2018
Update?
Zela Night chapter 7 . 6/26/2018
Won't being on call 24-7 drive Spidey to exhaustion?
Why don't people call 911 in some of these cases?
I adore this story!
Yellowvalley chapter 7 . 6/21/2018
...So much for not being abandoned, yeah? LOL
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2018
I absolutely love this story. It is probably one of my top 5 spider-man fics. Your Peter is adorable and such a loveable character without being turned into a Mary Sue.

And your own characters, especially Marge and Jack are wonderful as well. They both feel like real people that I would love to meet. I can't wait to see where you will go with this. So pretty please with cherry and cheese, continue updating! :)
Julianna chapter 7 . 3/12/2018
Oh this is soooo good I can't wait! For the next chapter. Can you do some more spidey scared of the police maybe he could get hurt by one of them by accident (or not) and it brings up old memories and he starts to distrust them again or something along those lines?
That would be really fun to read
magicwand452 chapter 7 . 2/24/2018
Is chapter 8 on the way? This story is awesome!
LordMentat chapter 7 . 2/4/2018
Hope this is not dead. Quite like this story.
Carlos of Suburbia chapter 7 . 12/22/2017
I love the story so far! Spider-Man is my favorite hero and your Spidey has such a believable, rich personality. You had me intrigued the moment you listed the ship as Spidey/NYC. That's what Spidey is all about! I also like how you develop Spider-Man's relationship with the NYPD. it feels well-paced. A bit cliche at times, like with the incident with the dog, but that Hallmark-y vibe still had an earnest, sweet charm to it, like Peter Parker himself does in your story.
A couple things that really bother me though (SPOILERS AHEADI personally had a hard time swallowing how the police cuddled and coddled Spidey like a frightened bird after the incident in the second chapter. Why didn't Spidey just escape the police car? moreover, it seemed weird how he crawled into Jack's arms. it's hard to imagine a prideful teenager, especially one who's afraid of the police, offering themselves up to an officer to be carried.

also, if Spider-Man's number were to be leaked, it would be ringing every second of every day, mostly with fans and spam. I feel like Spider-Man himself and everybody on the police force recognize that and just changed the number. but I really like your story, so I can suspend my disbelief a little further for these things.
The sticky note thing was all kinds of beautiful. It characterized your Peter so well!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »