Reviews for The Hotline
monkeybaby chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
Is this fic dead? I really like it so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
Love where this story is going. Keep up the amazing, and well written, work!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
I really like this story! Has it been abandoned?
Nikki chapter 7 . 10/6/2017
This story is beautifully written, you guys are amazing! I love the way you tell this amazing story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
Love this story! I hope it hasn't been abandoned! I like the way that Spidey interacts with the police. It's hard to trust people who've tried to shoot you-especially if you're young and unsure of yourself anyway.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
You're fucked Peter.

Mr Jameson's gonna track the phone number to reveal your identity.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Same Peter. Same.

Whaaaa
Travesti chapter 7 . 9/14/2017
Cute! I love the adorable spidey moments.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
There is a lot of problems with the phone thing. Are the avengers going to show up in this story? I love your story update soon
fastgirl01 chapter 7 . 8/4/2017
Oh, boy. I don't not see this ending well... Now villains can call Spidey and trick him and stuff. Cant wait for the next chapter!
fastgirl01 chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
This is so good. I really like the part were they find out he is young, that just pulled at my heartstrings. I'm only 16 myself and the idea of the pain and difficulty he has been going through just makes my heart ache. I think it would be really cool if you did a chapter where some of the officers (only the trustworthy ones) find out that he is just a highschooler, probably no age specifics, and have to put on their parenting pants to either comfort him or scold him for being reckless or not taking care of himself.
fastgirl01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Oooooohhh! People can be so ignorant! It just drives me crazy, just because you don't understand something (or someone, poor Spidey) doesn't mean you should fear it to the point of hate! I'm getting all amped up just reading this. Great job!
Selias chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
Maybe he won't get fired? He'd be lucky to not be sent to jail. Police have very strict rules on when they're allowed to fire their guns.
httpkirby chapter 7 . 7/21/2017